Charming Updated Home with Panoramic Lake Views.(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 6
The Merry-Go-Round Play House, located in Emerson Park is a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk. Live Broadway style productions produced here. Emerson Park also has boat launching facilities, a jetty, park with barbeque grills and many festivals and events.
30 minute drive to Ithaca, NY, the home of Cornell University.
The Unique Benefits of this House: The house is located on 40'of level lakefront. No steps or steep hills to maneuver to reach the lake. The lake has a sandy bottom and is shallow . Great for swimming.There is a dock. Also boat launching at Emerson Park which is a 5 minute drive from the house.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- The sunroom is adjacent to the Master Bedroom. There is not a door separating the Master and Sunroom. The Master has a queen size bed. There is a queen size bed in the sunroom .The view from the master bedroom & sunroom is breathtaking. Each season has it's own unique panorama. The master bedroom has original hardwood floors. The sunroom & 2nd bedroom are carpeted. There is also a very small 3rd bedroom which has a closet and dresser. The 3rd bedroom has a carpeted floor. The 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are seperated from the master by wood louvered swinging doors. We have had made a solid wood door for the 2nd bedroom which can be easily inserted for additional privacy. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size futon which converts to a queen size bed. There is also a queen size pull-out sofa in the downstairs living room. The 2nd floor has a window air-conditioning unit located in the 3rd bedroom.This unit does cool the entire 2nd floor. This is the only air-conditioning in the house. Linens provided...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- There is a full size washer and dryer in a seperate utility room on the 2nd floor. The living room has a 36" flat screen TV with HD. There is also a queen size pull-out sofa in the living room. The 2nd bath is located on the 1st floor. It is a full bath with a shower. A note for anyone allergic to cats: My husband and I reside in the home during the summer months when it is not rented. We have a domestic short haired cat residing with us. When the house is rented we of course take the cat with us....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Sep 9, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Taxes Not included
We do not charge a cleaning fee if the property is left in the same condition it was in when guests arrived including all used linens laundered and dishes washed. If not, we charge a fee based on the amount of cleaning required. This fee would be deducted from the damage deposit.
The $300 damage deposit is due with the 1st payment.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Fingerlakes region of Central New York consists of 11 Lakes, each unique in design and activities. Our property is on Owasco Lake perfect for swimming,canoeing,kayaking,boating. Fish for walleye,lake & rainbow trout and perch. Nearby lakes have numerous wine trails.Festivals of all varieties abound. The scenery in the Finglakes is mesmerizing.
Other Activities: Wine Trails, Live Theatres.
Backyard overlooking lake
View of Lake from Master Bedroom & sunroom
Sunrise in September. Visible from 1st & 2nd floor.
Queen size bed in sunroom overlooking lake
Master bedroom Queen size bed
Autumn leaves end of Sept. Prior to peak.Peak is mid to late October.
Stairway leading to 2nd floor
Deck, dock, boat hoist&canoe
View of house from street.
Another September Sunrise.
Backyard Deck in July
Master bedroom looking into sunroom
Back of house facing Lake
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.