Recently Updated 1 Bedroom Casa De Emdeko Ground Floor Condo in Kailua-Kona Hawa(7 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
E komo mai (Hawaiian for welcome, come in).
You feel the Hawaiian spirit from the moment you step inside this lovely condo, newly redecorated with you in mind. The kitchen is well stocked with the brand new china, glasses, silverware and cookware and all you need to whip up a great meal. In the hallway closet you’ll find beach mats, beach chairs, beach umbrella, snorkels, fins, coolers, thermos etc., to make your day at the beach as relaxing as possible. The living room is complete with entertainment options for your viewing and listening pleasures--a new HD/TV/ DVD, (music and video), cable, games, books and a “Welcome guide book” to provide you with lots of ideas on what to do to make your perfect vacation away from home memorable. The bedroom has also just been remodeled with all new furniture including a new bed and bed linens.
Hawaii’s outdoor ambiance is captured from the patio and as you walk around the tropical gardens, pools, beach and cabana complete with BBQ‘s. Relax on your lanai overlooking the gardens and sea--perfect for your morning coffee, alfresco dining or a nap. Sunsets are magical and the lighted tiki torches overlooking the ocean keep the ambiance alive all night long.
The condo is within the Casa de Emdeko Complex, which has some of the finest facilities on the Big Island. and is often referred to as the crown jewel of the Kona coast. Please check out Casa de Emdeko on line to get more information on the facilities, what's nearby and information/Hot Links.
Given all the Big Island has to offer, you’ll agree this is the perfect spot for a vacation. We offer one of the nicest units at the best price--starting at $105.00 a night/$735.00 weekly, plus cleaning and Hawaii taxes. There are elevators to the upper floors, free parking and air conditioning. Come join us. We look forward to welcoming you as part of our Ohana (Hawaiian family).
This lovely Hawaiian tropical condo is a 1 bedroom/1 bath unit (sleeps four), overlooking the pool and gardens with a beautiful view of the ocean from the lanai. There is a queen size bed in the newly upgraded bedroom and a queen size sofa bed in the living room. This non-smoking, no pets unit is newly furnished and fully equipped with all the necessities to make your vacation in Kona a truly memorable one.
Some amenities include:
- Central air conditioning and ceiling fans for your comfort
- Large Flat Screen TV in living room and bedroom
- DVD blu-ray player in living room
- Music CD/Cassette/Radio player in living room
- Secured internet access
- Welcome binder, Reference books, reading books --with many more at the lobby book exchange, games and playing cards
- Welcome basket with coffee and island treats for your first morning.
- Kitchen fully stocked with blender, coffee maker, coffee grinder, toaster, stove, oven, microwave, casual, formal and outdoor dishes, flatware, serving utensils, BBQ grilling utensils, knives, steak knives and almost anything else you’d wish to have in your kitchen.
- Beach mats, beach towels, beach chairs, coolers, umbrellas, fins, snorkels, boogie boards
-All linens (Linens and bedding are upgraded on a regular basis)
- Iron with ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Double sinks/oversized tub and separate shower
-Free local calls to anywhere in Hawaii and answering machine
-Laundry on site
-Deli and mini mart, beachwear shop, florist, hair salon and massage studio on site
-Free Kona Shuttle Stops in Front of Retail Complex
-Tour Buses Pick-up in Front of Retail Complex
-Restaurants, Shopping, Golf, Fishing, Swimming, Snorkeling, Surfing, Scuba Diving nearby
-Optional tropical island continental breakfast and orientation to help you zip into the many activities that await you on the Big Island--this is NOT a time share presentation. Discounts on some activities available.
-1 mile from charming downtown Kona
Rates: Daily/ Weekly
Please call Steve at 1-253-381-0994 or see the contact information to email Steve directly from this site for additional information and/or availability . We offer one of the nicest units at the best price--starting at $105 a night plus Hawaii taxes, cleaning fee and a $39 damage waiver fee--we accept most major credit cards.
Keywords: Newly Remodeled CASA Condo with Ocean View
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 2
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Some amenities include: Secured internet access, ceiling fans, Large Flat Screen HD TV , DVD blu-ray player Welcome basket, Reference books, reading books, games and playing cards,kitchen fully stocked with blender, coffee maker, coffee grinder, toaster, stove, oven, microwave, casual, formal and outdoor dishes, flatware, serving utensils, BBQ grilling utensils, knives, steak knives and almost anything else you’d wish to have in your kitchen, beach mats, beach towels & beach chairs, coolers, umbrellas, fins, snorkels, boogie board,-All linens (upgraded on a regular basis), iron with ironing board., hair dryer, double sinks, over sized tub and separate shower, laundry on site, Optional tropical island continental breakfast to help you learn about the many activities there are to see on the Big Island. This is NOT a timeshare presentation. Deli and mini mart, beachwear shop and massage studio on site...moreless
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Dining Area
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter 2017 Peak Season
Jan 7 - Mar 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Mar 31 - Sep 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 29 - Dec 15, 2017
3 night min stay
Winter 2018 peak Season
Dec 16 - Mar 29, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $115
- Damage Waiver Fee $39
- Tax Rate 13.417%
Damage fee is non-refundable. Linen change fee is $25.00 per change if desired.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1991
About: We love to travel the world for adventure, relaxation and great food. The Big Island gives us this and so much more.
Why Kailua-Kona, HI, USA:
On our first visit we arrived in time to join the street/music festival, Aloha Festival and watch the many athletes prepare for the upcoming iron man competition. We were smitten by the aloha spirit and decided that this was one place we wanted to return to year after year.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love the excellent facilities, magical sunsets, terrific location and the friendly atmosphere at the grills and the cabana in the evening.
- Primary: +1 2533810994
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Relax by the ocean front pool and the on-site private beach.
Living Room with Flat Screen HD TV and lots of light.
Living Room with Sofa and large mirror.
Kitchen with granite Counter and all appliances.
Private Lanai surrounded by tropical vegetation.
Bedroom with new queen bed and lights for reading.
Bathroom with double sinks, shower and tub.
Private covered Cabana for evening dining with friends and family.
BBQ's for grilling those steaks and fresh fish. Lite with torches each evening.
Courtyard swimming pool to enjoy.
Relax in the lobby for arriving guests.
Beach at Casa de Emdeko, perfect for tanning and watching sunsets
Swim in the private ocean front salt water pool, relax and watch the waves.
Living Room from Kitchen. Counter set for dinner.
Living Room with two soft chairs, foot stools and Flat Screen HD TV.
View of lanai from living room.
Counter set for dinner upon arrival. Welcome Basket with Island treats.
Bedroom with new dresser, mirror, lamp and wall mounted TV.
Ground floor lanai with great access to courtyard swimming pool.
Sunset from the private Cabana area.
On-site private beach and ocean front pool.
Landscaped courtyard with waterfall and tropical vegetation.
Lobby Looking Towards Garden
View of salt water pool and adjacent beach.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.