- 3 large bedrooms - 1 King Master, 1 Queen, 1 Full sized bed
- An additional fold-out, full-sized sleeper in the living area
- Full kitchen with utensils and equipment
- Free garage or driveway parking
- Free Wireless Internet (with Business Class speed)
- Free access to premium channels like Hulu, Netflix, and HboGo
- Video game system for the kids
- Big living room with fireplace
- Clean linens and towels
- Free soaps and shampoos
- Access to washer and dryer for laundry
- Coupons for free taxi rides (please inquire)
- Nearby restaurants and grocery stores
- Easy access to 3 main bus lines, including one that goes downtown in 25 minutes and one the goes to Golden Gate park in 10 minutes
- Walking distance to Ocean Beach, the SF Zoo and Golden Gate Park
- Walking distance to shopping mall and drug stores
- Visit Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Ocean Beach, SF Zoo, SeaCliff and the Cliffhouse - all within a mile of the house
- Other attractions like Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz, Pier 39, Chinatown, the Mission, and Downtown within 5 miles and easy public transit
- Friendly hosts who want to make sure you have an amazing stay, and can give travel tips!
- Great for families and groups
- ...and much more!
Guests have access to all amenities listed above.
We're also able to accommodate special requests. Please inquire beforehand!
Interaction with Guests:
We love interacting with our guests, but also greatly respect their privacy. We live just a few blocks away from the space, and are happy to help with any questions you may have. We've lived in the city for over 25 years and are happy to give suggestions on local secrets. My father is also happy to lead some free hikes around the neighborhood if requested in advance!
The Sunset is a safe and relaxing neighborhood just outside the San Francisco downtown. There are many great restaurants nearby, easy access to many SF hotspots via public transportation, and proximity to Ocean Beach and the SF Zoo. It is a pleasant area where you can enjoy ocean views and sunsets on a sunny day.
There are 3 main bus lines within a couple of blocks of the space, including a main MUNI line that goes to the heart of downtown in 25 minutes. This L line can be boarded on Taraval St. (2 blocks north), departing every 10 minutes, and making its last trip back at 1:30am.
Another helpful bus line is the 29, which can be boarded on Sunset Ave. (1 block east), and goes to Golden Gate Park, as well as close to the Golden Gate Bridge.
San Francisco also has a number of 'private' taxi services which are cheaper than city cabs. Companies like Uber, Lyft, and Sidecar, give great service and quick, discounted rides.
I would be happy to share free-ride vouchers with you!
Other Things to Note
Come stay with us and enjoy the real San Francisco!