Magnificent and spacious beach front holiday accommodation in a tranquil and picturesque location, situated on the long sandy beach of the tropical island of Itamarac. This is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday under the Brazilian sun.
The luxury apartment is located on the first floor of a 16 unit apartment building: Itamarac Beach Residence.
3-bedroom apartment, about 86 m2, max 6 persons:
This is a superb and spacious apartment with exquisite, modern and comfortable furnishings.
- Large living room with 38 inch flat screen TV (Sky Int. channels), Wi-Fi, mobile fan, lounge and dining area for 6 people
- Modern open kitchen is equipped with a 4 - burner stove with oven, microwave, refrigerator (with freezer), coffee maker, toaster, kettle and blender.
- Sliding doors to the balcony overlooking the sea
- Master bedroom with air conditioning, king size bed and large ensuite bathroom with two showers, double sinks, large mirror and toilet.
- 2 further bedrooms, a queen and a twin
- 2nd Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
Our spacious holiday apartments feature:
Fully Self Contained Apartment
4 burner gas cook top
Full size fridge with freezer
Settings for 6 guests
Iron & Ironing Board
Balcony with ocean views
Opening Windows for Sea Breezes
Black Out rollers in 3 bedrooms
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Dining table for 6
Linen and towels supplied
2 x Queen beds + 2 single beds
Maximum 6 People
Poolside Apartment with Ocean Views
Pets by arrangement
We have a chef who can deliver breakfast, lunch & dinner to your door
Kayaks and bicycles are available for hire
Itamarac is an authentic holiday island without trendy beach clubs and fancy restaurants. It is pure, Brazilian and not discovered by international visitors.
You will find great beach bars who serve delicious fresh fish and you will find space and authenticity.a chef who can deliver to your door breakfast, lunch & dinner
Itamarac is a tropical island in north east Brazil, just an hours drive from Recife International Airport, with an expansive road bridge connecting it to the mainland. Most of the island is comprised of protected natural forests, whilst on the ocean side there are miles of long white sandy beaches, mainly skirted by weekend holiday homes of Recife's elite and wealthy.
With a resident population of some 25,000, the island swells in the summer months and at weekends, as tourists are attracted by the warm, calm sea waters, sheltered by a reef two miles offshore. As a small city in its own right, Itamarac services include a hospital, police and ambulance stations, bank, post office, pharmacies, hotels, numerous stores and supermarkets, and plenty of bars and restaurants.
Itamarac is an Island but there is a toll free bridge connection from the Mainland at Itapissuma.
- On the island, there are a few taxis and (cheap) minivans offering rides from one side of the island to the other.
- There are local buses to various surrounding towns.
- A rental car can be convenient, arrangements can be made for rentals on the island, but it may be best to rent from the airport.
- Recife's International Airport is an hours drive to Itamarac.
- The airport of Natal is about a 4 hours drive to Itamarac.
It is a nice addition to spend some time in the tourist town of Pipa, (approx. 1 hour from Natal and 3 hours to Itamarac).