Waterfront Condo on Laguna Madre, N. Padre Island - Early Bird Specials!(43 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6), waterfront views
* 2 bedroom, 2 bath with guest bathroom accessible to bedroom and living area.
* Recently remodeled with new bed furnishings and curtains.
* Saltillo tile throughout.
* TV's in both bedrooms and living area.
* WiFi service
* Full kitchen amenities - everything needed for entertaining and dining in comfort - seating for 6.
* Outdoor seating and dining for 6 - elevated chairs with cushions.
* Boat dock and fishing pier - steps from outdoor patio.
* Swimming pool and recreational area.
* Barbeque pit located adjacent to condo.
* Main bedroom has accessibility to outdoor deck.
* Exceptional views from living area.
* Shopping and restaurants within close proximity.
* Beach less than 5 minutes away.
* Golf course less than 3 minutes from condo.
* Hurricane Alley Water park to be opened in nearby Corpus Christi in Spring 2012.
* Easy drive to Lexington, Corpus Christi Aquarium, and many other fascinating tourist attractions.
* Great FISHING year round.
Keywords: Condominium, fishing, boat dock, great view, first floor property
Member since: 2012
- On floor 1
- 700 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen, dining room with seating for 8, outdoor covered patio with ceiling fan and lights, outdoor patio seating for 8, newly renovated bedrooms and flooring, new paint throughout, ceiling fans and tv's in all rooms. Condo is on the Laguna Madre with a view of the JFK Causeway bridge and the open water....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 20 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2018
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 15%
A 2 night minimum is allowed with the addition of a $75.00 cleaning fee. Stays of 3 nights or longer include the cleaning fee.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We are 2 couples - siblings with spouses and 3 daughters who love the water and the gorgeous beach at North Padre Island as well as the wonderful views of the Laguna Madre. We vacation in our condo so we are extremely proud of it and take exceptional care to ensure that our renters enjoy themselves as much as we do.
Why the Owner Chose Corpus Christi, TX, USA:
We love the views of the water from our location and the fishing is tremendous! Also, we are within 3 miles of the gorgeous North Padre Island beach. We have been vacationing in this location for the past 20 years and love everything about it!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We are on the water and enjoy beautiful sunsets and a relaxing atmosphere. Our condo is close to the beach, fishing, restaurants, shopping, and the main city of Corpus Christi.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Water view from Living Room
Fishing is Great!
Watching a gorgeous sunset
Our pelican friends
Living Room View 2
Bar and Dining Room Table
Deck at night
Front view of condo
Relaxing on the beach
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.