|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Beautiful and relaxing 2 bedroom water front condo with exceptional views of the Laguna Madre and easy access to water sports and fishing. Relax on our spacious, elevated deck with patio seating and dining for 8.
* 2 bedroom, 2 bath with guest bathroom accessible to bedroom and living area.
* Recently remodeled with new bed furnishings and curtains.
* Saltillo tile throughout.
* TV's in both bedrooms and living area.
* WiFi service
* Full kitchen amenities - everything needed for entertaining and dining in comfort - seating for 6.
* Outdoor seating and dining for 8 - elevated chairs with cushions.
* Boat dock and fishing pier - steps from outdoor patio.
* Swimming pool and recreational area.
* Barbeque pit located adjacent to condo.
* Main bedroom has accessibility to outdoor deck.
* Exceptional views from living area.
* Shopping and restaurants within close proximity.
* Beach less than 5 minutes away.
* Golf course less than 3 minutes from condo.
* A bird watchers paradise.
* Hurricane Alley Water park to be opened in nearby Corpus Christi in Spring 2012.
* Easy drive to Lexington, Corpus Christi Aquarium, and many other fascinating tourist attractions.
* Great FISHING year round.
Keywords: Condominium, fishing, boat dock, great view, first floor property
We are 2 couples - siblings with spouses and 3 daughters who love the water and the gorgeous beach at North Padre Island as well as the wonderful views of the Laguna Madre. We vacation in our condo so we are extremely proud of it and take exceptional care to ensure that our renters enjoy themselves as much as we do.
Robert and Martha Rodriguez/Mark and Sylvia Partida purchased this condo in 2009
We love the views of the water from our location and the fishing is tremendous! Also, we are within 3 miles of the gorgeous North Padre Island beach. We have been vacationing in this location for the past 20 years and love everything about it!
We are on the water and enjoy beautiful sunsets and a relaxing atmosphere. Our condo is close to the beach, fishing, restaurants, shopping, and the main city of Corpus Christi.
We so enjoyed this wonderful condo on North Padre Island. Loved the tasteful furnishings and the tile floor throughout. Someone put some thought into the decorating. We celebrated Thanksgiving week there with four adults and a five month old and there was plenty of room. The weather was perfect and a good time was had by all. We all look forward to our next stay.
Great rental, close to everything! We had a great time there. Wish we had more sunny days, but you can't control the weather!
We've stayed at the complex before and this unit and location can't be beat. Just across from Doc's, Snoopy's and 2 boat ramps. The location, view,and access to the Laguna Madre is as good as it gets. We had our boat docked right outside. Would stay again.
Robert and Ruth M.
Great, peaceful condo. Our family really enjoyed our stay here. Condo was very homey and comfortable. Worked really well with small children with the small gate at the stairs of the deck. Owners were very nice and worked with our days we needed to stay. Fishing was fun, right our the back door. We caught a big drum and a few others. We also enjoyed talking with the kayak fisherman paddling by at night. Amazing prices and location!
The condo is charming, love the beach decor, the deck and especially the view. Great sunsets! My husband enjoyed two days of fishing the shores of Padre Island National Seashore while I combed the beach for shells. Your condo has everything included you need for a great vacation. We liked that the condo was ground level, no stairs to deal with. Parking right in front of the condo was a plus. Thank you Martha for your concern about the weather. Despite all the rain we actually had a lot of good sunny weather too. We would love to stay at your condo again. We loved our stay, thanks for sharing with us.
Should you choose this lovely, well-appointed condo for your stay in Padre, you will enjoy just a little slice of Heaven! The condo is clean and charming and offers truly magnificent sunsets!! Next time we come, we'll be sure to bring fishing tackle as the 10 yards to the dock provides easy access to fishing. We loved our stay and highly recommend this lovely condo!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 2016 - Feb 28 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
A 2 night minimum is allowed with the addition of a $75.00 cleaning fee. Stays of 3 nights or longer include the cleaning fee.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.