*** PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT SATURDAY TO SATURDAY BOOKING OR 6 NIGHTS BOOKING BEGINNING OR FINISHING BY A SATURDAY ***
Welcome to 7th Sky! Welcome to Apollo 704!
All Apollo condominiums are beach front condos having their balconies facing the white sand beach of Marco Island, but our 3 condos are located in the more advanced part of the building toward the beach, so they have unobstructed and spectacular panoramic view of the entire beach, north and south.
Also, Apollo 704 is a unit with a corner balcony, without balcony wall on south and west sides. We can more easily watch the South Point of the beach, where dolphins, pelicans, fishing men (and sometimes manatees) like to go. You can also watch breathtaking sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico from the large balcony, sitting in long chairs or eating at the balcony table.
Our condos offer not only all the amenities of home, but all the extras possible for your comfort and enjoyment, including:
- Free wifi : secured OPTIC FIBER high-speed Internet access via Wi-Fi or cable
- Free unlimited long distance to the USA, Canada, Puerto Rico and US Virgins Islands
- OPTIC FIBER TV CABLE WITH HD CHANNELS AND PREMIUM CHANNELS PACKAGE ADDED (INCLUDING HBO)
- Bedroom with king size new mattress (dec 2015), sheets supplies, mirror door, flat screen HDTV and Blue-Ray DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, 30 '' stove, dish washer, 30'' microwave with fan, blender, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, and all the essential equipment you need for cooking.
- Complete bathroom with telephone shower, hair dryer, iron, bath towels and toiletries start up.
Living room with
- Convertible 'posturepedic' sofa bed and sheets supply
- 40' flat screen Samsung HDTV with cable
- Blue-Ray DVD player
- Dock station for recharging I Phone/ I Pod that permit you to listen stereo music from your I Phone, I pod and from radio.
- 2 Cordless phones with digital answering system
- A large balcony, with balcony table & chairs and 2 reclinable long chairs.
- We give you access to the outdoor closet (just aside the condo’s door) for beach supply (Tommy Bahama beach chairs, umbrella & beach cart, cooler, water toys) and some sport items (tennis rackets). The beach towels are in the condo with the other towels supply.
There are coin operated laundry facilities on each floor
Apollo is a great complex with: high security and maintenance standards, direct access to the beach, huge heated pool, heated spa with jets, workout room with beach and sunset view, two tennis courts, covered parking, indoor/outdoor dining restaurant with beach view, shuffle board game and a bar that was voted best happy hour on the Island.
Marco Island was voted the best Island in USA (2014 traveler's choice). You can do a lot of activities on the island, including the following that are free or not expensive and often not far away:
-Fish excellent fishes like red snappers, near the Apollo, standing in the Gulf of Mexico, while watching the sunset, sometimes among dolphins (for best results, you need to know how to catch live bait with a net)
-Great shelling (including sand dollars when you go to Sand Dollars Beach);
- Play volley ball on the beach in front of the Marriott;
-Go to a restaurant-movie theater that take orders from your seat and serve alcohol;
-Go to other restaurants by walk, bike or boat;
-Rent a kayak (some miles aways) and go to inhabited islands (you have choice among the 10 000 islands from which Marco island belong) for shelling or relaxing on the beach and on your way, having the feeling that you are in the tropic islands so the sand is white and the sea emerald;
-Take the car toward Everglade city, looking over a bridge where you can sometimes see manatees and stopping aside a road where you can freely see alligators.
You can also pay more for an Eco tour among the 10 000 islands and the Everglades (in boat or jet ski), but for watching dolphins, they will first stop near the Apollo. And for great shelling, the south point of the Marco beach, near the Apollo, can be almost as generous than Cap Romano when you go in low tide, and even more generous when you know our specific secret spots, which we can tell to our guests.
Welcome to paradise!
Have a good stay and give us feedback!