Wiohaneble Tawa-Full Log Home with Hot Tub, Atvtrails, Fishing
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Not available
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Wiohaneble Tawa is a gorgeous custom log home that has beautiful wood floors and high vaulted ceilings. The great room has two-story windows to gaze at the white-capped mountains, the stars, and the beautiful Aspen that surround the home. The home is tastefully decorated with Southwest décor and log accents. Wiohaneble Tawa is high on a hill so that you have views from almost every window in the home. The large wrap-around deck affords views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range and Pikes Peak. To the South, you can see Black Mountain and the Buffalo Peaks. From the loft, you can enjoy views of Round Mountain and the beautiful white-capped peaks to the West.
Wiohaneble Tawa has a loft master suite with a queen bed and another bedroom with a queen bed. The third bedroom has a great set-up for kids with 4 separate twin beds. All of the rooms are tastefully decorated with Southwest decor and log accents. The home has a private 6-person hot tub to relax after a long day of skiing in the winter or hiking in the summer. It has great mountain views too. The game room features a foos-ball table for family recreation or you can just sit on the deck and relax and enjoy the beautiful views. There is a queen sofa bed in this room also.
The driveway is plowed in the winter and the roads are county maintained but 4-wheel drive is required due to the frequent snow storms in this area. We recommend it from December through April.
If you like ATVing, this home has miles of ATV trails in Breakneck and Brown's Pass just a few minutes behind the home. It is a gorgeous wooded area with fun trails for the whole family.
There are several world-class fishing areas near the home including Antero Reservoir, Spinney Reservoir, Eleven Mile Reservoir, and the Platte River. You could fish a different area each day for a week and never grow bored.
Whitewater Rafting is just 20 minutes from the home in Buena Vista. This central location allow you to take advantage of all of the great outdoor activities. The Platte River Ranch is only 10 minutes from the home with horseback riding for the whole family. It is a great place for an hour ride or a day trip ending in a steak cook out.
Fairplay and Alma are the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain climbing, snow-shoeing, horseback riding (winter too), ice climbing, fishing, hunting, rafting, snow-mobiling, 4-wheeling, ATVing, mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more.
If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 10-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great area to call your 'Base Camp'.
This is a beautiful home to spend any season of the year. The access is easy and 4-wheel drive is not a necessity but is recommended in the winter months. You can find all of these activities within minutes of the home:
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* Within Minutes of the home... Access to National Forest/Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls, Ice Climbing, skiing, snowboarding, and some of the best snow-shoeing and 4-wheeling in Colorado
* Breckenridge ... ski, snow-board, snowmobile, fish, boat, golf - 30 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 25 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting ?? 30 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 15 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Colorado Springs… 90 min. SE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge – 60 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak – 60 min. SE
Keywords: Wiohaneble Tawa-Beautiful Custom Full Log Home Just 5 Miles From Fairplay and 30 Minutes From Breckenridge. Private Hot Tub and Game Room. STAY IN LUXARY! ATV Trails and 14,000 ft Mountains surround the home.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (2) There are two bedrooms with queen beds. One is the master upstairs with a private bath and the other bedroom with a queen is on the main level with a full bath across the hall. , Twin or Single Beds (4) The third bedroom has 4 twin Beds. There is also a private bath on this level. , Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) There is a queen sofa bed in the game room....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- This full log home (the real deal) has beautiful vaulted ceilings with Southwest decor and log accents. The home is decorated luxuriously and has gorgeous furnishings. The huge two-story windows allow you to see the beautiful mountain views throughout the home. The hot tub also has great mountain views so that you can relax after a long day of skiing or hiking. The home is nestled in a grove of tall Aspen trees which are golden in color in the fall....moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Mobile Phone
- Parking Off Street
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 11 - Sep 1, 2016
5 night min stay
Sep 2 - Sep 5, 2016
3 night min stay
Sep 6 - Feb 28, 2017
5 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 6 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Fairplay and Alma are the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain climbing, snow-shoeing, horseback riding (winter too and only 10 minutes away), ice climbing, fishing (take your pick of gold medal fishing areas), hunting, rafting, snow-mobiling, 4-wheeling, ATVing (miles of trails in Break Neck and Browns Pass behind the home), mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more.
If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 10-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great area to call your "Base Camp".
This is a beautiful home to spend any season of the year. The access is easy and 4-wheel drive is not a necessity but is recommended in the winter months.
Year Purchased: 2004
- Primary: (719) 836-7039 (Colorado, USA) (Colorado, USA)
- Secondary: (720) 371-2763 (Colorado, USA) (Colorado, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Whihaneble Tawa Information and photos
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gorgeous Custom Log Home Near Breckenridge and Fairplay with private Hot Tub!
Spacious Dining Area and Gourmet Kitchen with Marble Counters & Custom Cabinetry
Spacious Master Bedroom with Log Decor and Beautiful Luxurious Linens.
The Third Bedroom has lot of room for the kids with 4 Twin Beds.
Fabulous Hot Tub with Great Views to Relax in After a Day of Skiing or Hiking.
Views from the Deck and Every Room! This view is from the Master Bedroom.
Great Room with Cute Southwestern Decor and Log Accents with Stone Gas Fireplace
High Vaulted Ceilings and Luxurious Decor Throughout the Home.
Adorable Second Bedroom with Queen Bed and Southwest Decor.
The Game Room has Foos-Ball, TV, Comfortable Seating, and Lots of Room for Games
Large Extra-Wide Deck with Gorgeous Wicker Seating. Relax and Enjoy the Views!
Solitude with Trees and Mountains! Far Enough but Close Enough Too!
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 27, 2016
- Property typeCabin
- Calendar last updated 01/02/2016
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
(719) 836-7039 (Colorado, USA)
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.