|Space||1,600 sq. ft.|
Welcome to this simple but charming home located in the wonderful Ferry Street Bridge Area. The house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. You have easy access to all that Eugene has to offer.
The approximate distance to the following:
Valley River Center: 1.5 miles
Bike/Running/Walking Paths: 1.5 miles
Market of Choice, Wal-Mart, Cafe Yumm, Gold's Gym: 1.5 miles
University of Oregon: 5 miles
Autzen Stadium: 5 miles
Hayward Field: 5 miles
Matthew Knight Arena: 5 miles
Eugene Airport: 9 miles
Willamette Pass: 80 miles
Hoodoo Skiing: 90 miles
Florence(beach): 65 miles
The master bedroom has a king bed and has the bath attached. The larger of the other two bedrooms has a king bed. The smallest bedroom also has a queen bed. The extra room has a bunk bed and a twin with a trundle. This room does not have a closet but does have a door to the back yard. There is a two car attached garage.
Keywords: home, house, pet friendly, 3bdrm, 2 bath, hardwoods, garage
My husband and I both work at a high school. My husband is a principal and I am a counselor. We love to travel during our time off. I grew up in the Midwest so we spend time traveling back there and checking out the sites between Oregon and there! My husband loves dogs and I am growing to love them :) November of 2012 we added a baby to our family. It has been a life changing event!
Christina purchased this house in 2009
This house was my primary residence during the school year but after having a baby my husband and I decided it would probably be easier if we lived together. We enjoy having this house to use when we come up to hang out with friends or enjoy Eugene life!
I fell in love with this home because of the great location. We also have three St. Bernards so the fenced back yard was perfect.
Our group stays here regularly when in town for professional training. We love this place. It's very convenient to downtown, the U of O campus, the airport, and you can walk to great shopping a little over a mile away.
The kitchen is well equipped, beds comfy and fireplace cozy. Our group of ten appreciated hanging out together in the living-dining room; it was so much better than renting several motel rooms!
Our family of 6 had a great stay at Christina's fabulous home in Eugene. It had plenty of rooms to accommodate all of us including a dog. We had everything we needed to have a great Thanksgiving dinner with the family. Christina was in contact with us upon our arrival and we knew she would be there to help us if anything came up. If we ever come back to visit we would for sure stay at Christina's house again. It was fun to see the wild turkeys wondering the neighborhood and everything is so green and lush. Thanks Christina for a fun visit.
This is our second stay at Christina's house and it was very comfortable. We made our plans at the last minute, and Christina was very responsive. Everything worked well, the bed was comfortable and we really like the location. We will definitely stay there again.
Christina is so kind and accommodating, and she responds very quickly to every question, concern or request.
The home is conveniently located; near freeways but far enough away to be noise free.
I have nothing critical to say about this homeowner or her home; both are ideal.
Our group stays here several times a year; the large central living/dining room is great for conversation, movies, and meals and we all have our own private rooms to retreat to. Some members enjoy biking in to our training on the U of O campus; the house is a very convenient drive to the airport, shopping, downtown, etc. Christina is always helpful and responsive. Highly recommend.
University of Oregon, Autzen Stadium, Hayward Field, Matthew Knight Arena, Sacred Heart Hospital-Riverbend, Wineries, bike/running paths, skate park, park,
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Cleaning Fee||$75 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|Pet Fee||$25 + Tax|
The rates are for up to 4 adults. Beyond 6 adults extra cleaning fees may be charged.
Tax rate is 9.5% for Lane County and 1.8% for the state of Oregon from July 2016 through June 2020.(Total is 11.3%)
100% is refunded if cancelled 60 days prior to check in.
50% is refunded if cancelled 45 days prior to check in.
0% is refunded if cancelled 30 days or less prior to check in.
You will need to provide me with a four digit code to be able to access the home. The digits need to be all different.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.