A Sun-Filled Top Floor Studio in Beautiful Mount Pleasant(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Studio
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
- Arboreal views from a private deck!
- Across from a park with a community garden and tennis courts!
This quiet suite is located near one of the hippest parts of Mount Pleasant, but with a homey air.
Cherry View is a self-contained suite. The kitchen, bedroom/living room and bathroom are solely yours to enjoy, accessed by your own entry off your private deck.
The dine-in kitchen comes equipped to prepare meals and leads directly onto a large deck that catches the morning sun. Enjoy your morning coffee and catch a peekaboo view of the mountains.
Your bedroom/living area with south-facing windows contains a double bed, a seating area, a small desk and dresser. Perfect for 1 person or a couple. Lots of closet space!
The bathroom is actually two rooms. There is a larger room with the sink and the bathtub with glass shower doors. It has a translucent window to let natural light into the shower and the rest of the room without sacrificing privacy. There is a smaller, separate room for the toilet.
Because of the private third floor entry, guests MUST be comfortable climbing stairs, as the suite is on third floor of our house.
It's a 2-minute walk to a bakery, artisan coffee, art gallery and Les Faux Bourgeois, one of Vancouver's top french restaurants.
A 10-minute walk to Main street with more cafes, bars, grocery stores, bakeries and shops to visit.
A 5-minute walk takes you to Broadway to catch the #99 and #9 to Kitsilano, UBC, VGH and Commercial Drive.
Around the corner, the #8 bus transports you to downtown and the #19 whisks you to Stanley Park.
Wifi is included.
Coin laundry is available on the ground floor of the house.
Plenty of street parking.
Linen will be changed bi-weekly.
No smoking. No pets. Only mature, considerate guests. The owner lives on site.
(PLEASE NOTE: The initial quote you see from HomeAway and VRBO may be in US dollars)
In order to help you enjoy your stay, Here are suite requirements for Cherry View.
* Remove outdoor shoes before entering the suite.
* No pets allowed.
* Turn off the portable heater when you’re not home.
* We ask that you maintain the suite. There are cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink and a sweeper by the door.
* Vancouver has a complicated garbage/recycling program. Recycling and garbage are at the rear of the house. Organics such as food waste go in the bin with the green lid and standard garbage goes in the bin with the black lid. The blue box is for metals and plastics. The silver bin is for glass and the yellow plastic bags are for paper. >PHEW<
* Laundry is not available for guests, but there is a Laundromat at Fraser and Kingsway, about 1-1/2 blocks away.
* Security deposit is returned after check out, if the suite is left in original condition. A $100 cleaning charge may be deducted if the suite is not clean.
* Use only the touchpad lock to lock the suite door. Don’t use the lock on the suite door handle as a key isn’t available.
* No smoking or drugs, or overnight guests in the house or on the property.
* To facilitate your departure, please confirm 48 hours ahead of time. Check out time is noon, unless previously arranged.
* Unplug the kettle and toaster when you are not using them.
* Squeegee the shower after use.
* Take out all garbage and recycling.
* Wash, dry and put away all dishes.
* Sweep the suite.
* Turn off the lights.
* Turn off the heat in the main room and the bathroom.
* Lock the door.
* Notice of cancellation must be received at least 60 days before check-in for 100% refund of your deposit, minus a $100 handling fee.
* Cancellations received more than one month prior to check-in will be reimbursed a 50% refund of the deposit, minus a $100 handling fee.
* No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than one month prior to check-in.
We trust that you’ll enjoy your stay with us. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Member since: 2010
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking On Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Deck Furniture
- Lawn / Garden
- Tennis Court
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Late Fall 2016 - Spring 2017
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Travelling is GREAT! We travel and explore our big blue planet whenever we can. Sometimes we travel for the sights, the sounds, the tastes; for the people, the customs, the landscapes. There is really so much to see in this world of infinite opportunities. We've had a lot a fantastic experiences in magical places with amazing people over the years that made our travels fun and memorable. As hosts, we hope that we too can help others have enjoyable times exploring Vancouver, or at least point you in the right direction! COME VISIT VANCOUVER! Craig + Linda
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cherry View in a 1911 home on a corner lot allows for lots of windows and light.
Deck to enjoy your morning coffee or a glass of wine after a day of sightseeing
Soft dappled light filters through the trees outside the windows.
Your kitchen is entirely within the suite and is equipped to prepare your meals
Your private bathroom with glazed shower lets in natural light
Shops and restaurants are just through the park and around the corner
Spring cherry blossoms! The Lion's Den, in the background, is a local legend.
Cherry View has a cute and private entry off its own deck
The kitchen has dine-in seating close to the deck.
Peekaboo view froof the park across the street, with soccer and community garden
Matchstick Cafe, around the corner has micro-roasted coffee and great pastries.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.