Luxury Vacation Condominum with Private Beach(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
with private beach and views of the Chesapeake bay!
- Brand new luxury condominium with 3000 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, one large family room with open kitchen, one large sunny living room and dinning area. There are 2 king size bed, 2 queen size bed for the 4 bedrooms. In addition, there is a full size sleeping sofa in family room.
- To check more pictures, you can visit web vacationhomerentals with property number 49064.
- The condominium is designed as a beach area vacation home with wide open windows, dramatic columns, hardwood floors, sense of granger. Enjoy the views of open water, sandy beaches and Chesapeake Bay sunsets.
- The master bedroom suite accesses the rear deck, the room also has a master bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and a huge walk in closet.
- 60 ft waterfront deck is decorated with beach outdoor furniture. You can enjoy a spectacular view of the Sunsets.
- Chesapeake Bay Museums is just cross the street, 500 yard, connects with the Ferry Point Park through the wood bridge which is cross on a reserved swamp. You can enjoy a nice walk in the nature reserved beach park.
- A beautiful trail across Kent Island is just 2 minutes walking distance away from the house. You can enjoy beautiful island view while running/biking.
Keywords: Luxury Vacation Condomimum with the size of a house
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 2
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 3 full size bathrooms, 1 half bathroom in the family room
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 11%
The property is in the beautiful residenial area. It is not for late or loud party.
The $500.00 is scheduled to pay immediately in order to lock the time. The reservation deposit will turn to be the security deposit when guests move in. The deposit is fully refundable as long as there are no damages within one week after check out. The full rental fee is scheduled to pay 60 days prior to the arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The services checked are businesses nearby, not provided by the vacation home owner
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Hello! Thank you and welcome to our vacation home. This is Bill and Ying, we are living on the beautiful swan cove of Kent Island. Kent Island is the beautiful location for fishing and to enjoy the water front living. We also like sea food dinning around in our area, biking on the trail which crosses the island, walking on the nice wood bridge across the swan park next to our home, enjoying outdoor band music on the deck bar... we love it and now we have an additional unit as a vacation home to share with you guests who like to enjoy beautiful and relax vacation!
Why the Owner Chose Kent Narrows, MD, USA:
The ideal Chesapeake Bay Location and Exceptional Regional Amenities whether by land or boat. - Swan Cove is located on Maryland's Beautiful Eastern Shore in the center of the Kent Island area of the Chesapeake Bay. - Located in the Heart of The Chesapeake, Swan Cove is near major vacation beaches and premier fishing grounds. Swan Cove is an amazing location, perfect for Kayaking, Windsurfing, and Canoeing. - Scenic walking trail located just outside your front door that runs al the way to the Bay Bridge offering spectacular water views. - Walking distance from the elite Piney Narrows Yacht Haven and next to a full service boat repair and fueling facility. Swan Cove in Kent Narrows, is in the heart of the boating capital of the Eastern US providing many accessible repairing and servicing facilities. - Explore the Visitors Center to find out about everyday attractions such as day cruises to exciting locations such as historic Annapolis, St. Michael's, and Baltimore. Find out about fun events such as the annual 'Taste of Kent Narrows', various Boat Shows and National/International Power Boat Races. - Perfect for vacation home due to its amazing local events, dazzling 4th of July fireworks, seen up close from the condo's decks, and family fun activities. - Swan Cove is conveniently located minutes away from Annapolis and within easy reach of Baltimore, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia, and Delaware. - Enjoy fine dining and the famous Chesapeake Bay seafood at the many admired local waterfront restaurants. - Challenge yourself to a round of Golf at the Championship Golf Courses only moments away by boat or car. - Shop the Prime Outlets, in the near- by Queenstown, and save on top brands.y
- Primary: 5712785130
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Vacation unit which is on the second floor
living room with water view
kitchen in family room
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.