The Beach Cottage, Quiet, on the Sand Beachfront Cottage(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Guest House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom, living room/kitchen, full front deck, sleeps 2.
The Cottage is just a little over 6 years old and perfect for the couple wanting to get away for a while. Described as an open, airy, tropical setting with a fantastic location and outstanding views. It even shares use of a private dock directly in front of the Cottage. (obviously dock usage is at your own risk). The furnishings can include the bedroom with two twin beds together as a king, or two separate twins.
Contact Nikki Ferguson, the on island manager for all your needs (golf cart and boat rentals, fishing outings, etc.). She will see you are met upon arrival and transported to the Beach Cottage, as well as making sure you get back to the airport on departure day.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
office 8am-6pm est
Member since: 2011
- 520 sq. ft.
- Guest House
- Guest House
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Private bedroom with 3' wide hanging closet.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full size room with free standing circular shower.
- This is a small Get-A-Way Cottage with a full kitchen w/ apt.. size appliances. It is completely furnished with all the basic items including linens. Wireless phone service is available with the purchase of a phone card from Nikki...wireless internet is available on site most of the time...T V is by satellite and again, is available most of the time.. A golf cart can be rented if necessary, two bikes have been provided which can easily get you around the island. The quiet, almost private setting, provides you the option of just hanging out and swimming to a nearby small island, or reading on the afternoon shaded deck. The adventurous can kayak around the island AFTER learning about the local currents and tides. Our beach can be all sand or a mixture of sand and rock depending on wind and tides....moreless
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Solar Hot Water
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Boat Dock
- Deck / Patio:
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 12 - Apr 18, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 22 - Jan 3, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $750
- Tax Rate 10%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The Beach Cottage is located on the south eastern side of Staniel Cay, Exuma. It sits about 30 feet from the waters edge, overlooking a spectacular protected bay with waters of every color blue known. Beach comb, swim, snorkel, fish, etc., right out the door. The Cottage is approx 1 kilometer from a small island 'village' where dining and activities can be had, making it very quiet and private.
Other Activities: totally relaxing or swiming and kayaking around the bay
- Primary: +1 3054071058 office 8am-6pm est
- Secondary: +1242 3552101 office 8am-6pm est
- Fax: +1242 3552101
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking over the south bay
The Cottage beach parking area
From the paved road a sand/rock driveway leads to the Cottage entry walkway
Kitchen area and open front door.
The Cottage viewed from the beach
Owner has terrific garden. picking fruit is allowed in season.
Seven steps and on the beach
Down the stairs and on the sand
The local island yacht club where there is plenty of activity
Looking north from the deck with the dock shown.
Start of the Cottage entry walkway.
Entering the front door.
Bedroom with joinable twin beds
Full size bathroom showing the free standing circular shower.
Mid tide looking South to the little point. Now has dock. Cottage on the right.
Mid tide looking toward the dock to the North. Note: dock is no longer there.
Cottage guests with catch of the day
Some of the visiting yachts
Enter dates to see accurate pricing