30-50 DAY MINIMUM STAY
With a hot tub, pool table, big backyard, and fully stocked office, our 4BR/2.5BA home is the perfect place for the family vacation AND company retreat! Sleeps 8-12. Freshly renovated with all brand new furnishings. 3 minute drive / 13 minute walk to beach. Read our "Top 10 Reasons to Stay Here" below.
" Top 10 Reasons to Stay Here "
1. "Entertainment Guaranteed!" Whether its the hot tub, brand new pool table, smart TVs, basketball hoop, or huge backyard, we guarantee you will be entertained at Casa El Redondo.
2. Freshly renovated with all brand new furnishings!
3. Location, Location, Location: 15 min walk/3 min drive to both Redondo Beach and Torrance Beach, as well as King Harbor.
4. Executive Heaven: Casa El Redondo's office room has a wraparound desk with seating for two, a laser printer, landline tel, fast wifi, and a generous variety of basic office supplies. See something that's missing? Let us know!
5. Accommodations For 12: With 1 Cal King, 1 Queen, 4 Twins, a full futon, and Queen air bed - all brand new comfy mattresses - we can accommodate up to 12. Zzzzz.....
6. Meet Your Local Travel Guides: Joel and I are locals to the west side/south bay. We love surfing, running, fishing, skateboarding, paddle boarding, basketball, and FOOD! We happily direct guests to all the best of the above and much more. Our "Welcome Binder" is stacked with 20 pages worth of carefully organized information to all the local secrets, necessities, and more!
7. HUGE backyard! This is rare in beach towns.
8. VALUE! We're new to Homeaway (though not new to vacation renting), so for the foreseeable future, you'll find our house listed at a discount and significantly lower than our neighboring vacation rentals. Book it while it's hot. ;-)
9. We believe in the power of a good night's rest. That's why all our beds have 1500 thread count sheets, duvets, and pillow cases; and the mattresses are new and plush.
10. CLEANLINESS. We've earned a 5-star rating from all of our guests in all areas (on another site), including cleanliness! We make sure our maid does all the little sanitary things to ensure as much of a germ-free environment as possible. For example: kitchen sponges are thrown out after 1 week, light switches/remotes/etc. are sanitized, bath tub SCRUBBED, bedding always fresh and so clean :), hot tub is REGULARLY serviced, grill is scrubbed, and more!
***Breakdown of Sleeping Arrangements***
Sleeps in Beds: 8
Maximum Occupancy: 11-12
Bedroom 1: Sleeps 2 in 2 Twin Beds, Downstairs
Bedroom 2: Sleeps 2 in 1 Queen Bed, Downstairs
Bedroom 3: Sleeps 2 in 1 King Bed, Upstairs
Bedroom 4: Sleeps 2 in 2 Twin Beds, Upstairs
Game Room: Sleeps 1 adult OR 2 children on comfy Full-size futon; alternatively, 1 person could sleep on the futon and 1 person could sleep on the living room couch.
Living Room or Bedroom 1: Sleeps 2 on comfy Queen-size air mattress
Please note that Homeaway will give you the option of a $59 property damage protection insurance OR to increase your security deposit by $1500. However, we require that the property damage protection insurance be purchased in order to book our house. So please choose the fee. Thank you.
We are excited to share our home with people from all over the world, and want to continue to share it with many guests to come! Thank you for adhering to these house rules, because they are necessary in order to keep our doors open to future travel parties.
1. Strict Citywide Noise Ordinance Starts at 9:30pm Daily:
Redondo Beach is strict about disruptive noise after 9:30pm, which is when their noise ordinance kicks in. That's why the hot tub is off limits after 9:30pm. We also ask that all outside conversations be brought inside at this time, with the windows closed. It is possible that a noise complaint could lead to police involvement etc, something we don't want any of our guests to experience.
NOTE: if you have any questions about this rule, please ask. Good-natured family laughter doesn't warrant a noise complaint, dont worry. :)
NOTE: A serious noise complaint may cost you $300 from your security deposit. We've NEVER had to do this, but we greatly respect our neighbors' happiness!
2. Large Gatherings/Overnight Guests:
Overnight guests must not exceed 12 people, and we need each of these individuals to be listed on your check-in sheet. Gatherings of more than 15 people are not allowed, and all persons not listed on the check-in sheet must leave the property at 9:30pm.
3. Trips to the Beach:
Please make sure to brush off all sand before coming inside. There is a hose in the very back of the yard that you're free to use.
4. Off Limit Areas:
Please don't go in the the backyard shed, behind the shed, in the crawl space area, or in the closet under the stairwell.
Please be careful not to flush anything besides toilet paper.
6. Pool Table:
Please do not put any drinks or food on the pool table. Also, please don't move the pool table because this will make it unbalanced and will unfortunately require a $200 trip from the pool table company.
No fireworks or firearms are allowed on the property at any time. This includes in a locked car.
Smoking is not allowed indoors. Additionally, no drugs are allowed on premises. This includes medicinal marijuana. Usage of this will result in a fee for 'excessive cleaning' being deducted from your security deposit. Medicinal marijuana is not allowed anywhere on this property and if neighbors should alert us to its smell originating from our home, we will have to have you leave and we will not be able to refund your payment or security deposit.
Please check the dryer vent for lint before using. Never dry laundry if leaving the property. Lastly, if for some reason, you wash the white sheets please use bleach along with detergent.
Please respect neighbors. Do not go onto their property or disturb them. This includes accidentally throwing the basketball over the fence. Please let us know and we'll have the neighbor return it when they're available.
California is in the third year of a serious drought, so please be conscious of this by not running water excessively.
13. Hot Tub:
No one is allowed in the hot tub after the hours of 9:30pm. Additionally, children under the age of 10 are not allowed in the hot tub without adult supervision.
14. Pet Policy:
Sorry, no pets allowed.
15. Outside Lights
Before you go to sleep, please turn off the exterior lights. There is a light switch labeled "PORCH" in the living room, *as well as* 2 light switches in the game room labeled "BACK YARD." These light switches will turn on and off all exterior lights. Our neighbors greatly appreciate this.