Propped right on the shoreline, this Nantucket shingle-style home features 3 bedrooms, two with fabulous NEW en-suite full baths; a two-story, large living area with three sofas, a gas fireplace with remote and a gorgeous, designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances! Beautifully furnished in soft beiges and whites...this is a "feel good" property where sunshine pours through the (8) sets of French doors that open to a wrap-around deck overlooking the water. Kitchen is fully stocked with serving dishes, pots & pans, wine glasses and more, this kitchen is ready to go! The upstairs Loft is home to (2) twin size side-by-side beds (equivalent to a King) and a desk. Sorry but NO children under the age of 8!
Beaches, you ask?
There are 2 private beaches- both within walking distance, literally just 4 houses down the street. Or you can drive 10 minutes to Jacob's Beach. Beach chairs, frizbees, tube and umbrella are provided. Perfect for just hanging back with family & friends. Remember to bring your OWN beach towels! If you forget, there is a Walmart nearby.
Watch the jet-skiers, sailors, crabbers and fisherman alike…all right in your own backyard.
The main entertaining room has 8 sets of French Doors that open out to multiple decks that make it ideal for indoor/outdoor living!
1) Upper covered deck has all new outdoor furniture- a large sofa and 2 deep, comfy club chairs with ottomans
2) Side deck features four navy Adirondeck chairs to watch the boats pass by
3) Entrance deck is home to two Steamer loungers- perfect for afternoon sunning
4) Two more lower decks- one for the barbeque, outdoor bar and dining table with umbrella & chairs are, as well as, a refrig for added convenience. Chair cushions and pillows are provided.
5) Lower, lower stone deck is a great place to hang your tubes and fishing gear!
Bring your Bikes, Kayaks, FlipFlops and beach floats and a good book.
Relax, take a long nap and enjoy the serenity of the water.
NOTE: small washer/dryer on-site.
Laundromat for big loads is in next town of Madison.