Beautifully Restored Provencal House with Pool on Large Ground(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Farmhouse
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 11)
Grain was once milled in what is now the vaulted ceiling living room, and the upper floor was used to farm silk worms, fed from the several magnificent mulberry trees which still surround the house and provide shade. The large garden (6000 m2) full of Mediterranean essences, has an olive grove, fruit trees, a traditionally shaped dry stone well, and a 12x6m pool.
5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms + 2 separate toilets. All windows have screens.
- The arched front door opens into a large kitchen with a dining table (seats 8). The kitchen was completely remodeled recently and is fully equipped with cooker, oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher etc. For those wishing to cook gourmet meals made from local produce, you will find plenty of serving plates, dishes, pots, pans and utensils, all pantry basics such as oils, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and spices as well as dishwasher liquid, soaps, etc.
A combination of stone and glazed walls, stone floors, and large glass doors overlooking the garden and its stone well, make this room especially welcoming in the afternoon light.
- Off the kitchen, you will find a pantry and a separate toilet.
- Two steps down, an arched door will lead you to the large dining/living room. It features a large stone pillar which supports the vaulted ceiling, and is partially underground. The room is anchored by an imposing open fireplace, is elegantly but comfortably furnished, has a dining table (seats 12), and an antique upright piano. Television with French canal satellite channels only and DVD/VCR, CD player and broadband internet is provided. An arched wooden door leads to the wine cellar.
- A wide terracotta and stone staircase leads to the first floor which comprises:
o Large landings offering beautiful views of the garden and Lacoste village,
o Large Master bedroom with open fire place and direct access to the garden, queen size (160cm) bed.
o En suite large walk-in closet and remodeled bathroom with full size bath, shower over, bowl sink and toilet.
o Access to the laundry room with washing machine, dryer, sink and line dry
o Access to the garage.
- A picturesque staircase leads to the second floor landing. That floor has been entirely remodeled with glazed walls and unique whimsical details and comprises:
o 2nd Master bedroom with beautiful views over Lacoste and the garden, that includes a queen bed (160cm) and an 'in-suite' remodeled small bathroom (with shower, bowl sink & toilet)
o Remodeled large bathroom with walk-in pebbled floor shower, bowl sink & toilet,
o A second landing leads to 3 more bedrooms:
La magnaneraie is the 3rd master bedroom with an 'in-suite' bathroom (shower, bowl sink & toilet); It overlooks the olive grove, boasts majestic views of the Mont Ventoux and has a queen bed (160cm). The large children's room has 3 single beds and a mezzanine that can be used as a playroom, and the 5th bedroom has two twin beds.
- Outside, a round table made of stone seats 6 under a mulberry tree
- Two large rectangular tables are also provided on the stone paved patio by the kitchen. (seats 12)
- The pool has an automated rolling cover and the pool house features an additional toilet and an open shower.
- 24/7 security system on the premises.
Keywords: house, property, provencal mas, country house, farm house, pool, garden
Member since: 2010
- 350 m²
- Max. occupancy 11
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- All bathrooms have been entirely remodeled recently.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable:
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 17 - Jul 7, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 8 - Aug 25, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Utilities, (except telephone), 3hrs of housekeeping per week, weekly pool maintenance (in season) and reasonable end of stay cleaning included.
payment in Euros
50% deposit at time of booking.
July and August: Euros 4900 per week
June and September: Euros 4200 per week
Rest of the year upon request
Prices subjected to change until confirmed.
Reservation deposit: 50% of rent at the time of booking.
Balance: 30 days prior arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Large eat-in kitchen
Paved patio in front of the kitchen, shaded by a mulberry and fig tree.
Large vaulted dining / living room with antique piano. Door leads to the kitchen
Picturesque staircase with reclaimed antique railings
Master bedroom with direct access to the landscaped garden
Master bedroom 2 with en suite small bathroom
Master bedroom 3 with en suite bathroom
Spacious bedroom with 3 single beds and mezzanine. Perfect for children.
Upper corridor with glazed walls
Panorama view from the pool
lavender field next door
Stone detail in the kitchen
Dining room / living room with vaulted ceiling
Large staircase with detail of stone work
Master bedroom 1 with en suite walking closet and bathroom
View of Lacoste village from Master bedroom 2 (zoomed in)
View on the olive grove from Bedroom 3
Detail of bedroom 4: staircase leading to the mezzanine
Bedroom 5 with 2 single beds
Panorama view from the landscaped garden.
Valley view from the Olive grove
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 05, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.