Set in the idyllic village of Grayton Beach, this cottage was built in 2014. This beautifully styled home was designed by award-winning architect and town planner for Seaside, Thomas Christ. The exotic pool/spa area feel like a private oasis in the center of the village. Every detail has been attended to with lots of loving attention, from the leathered granite countertops and gourmet stainless steel appliances to the kids’ media/activity room. There is a queen-size swing bed and rocking chairs on the front porch to lounge on. The front porch is screened to give the ample space a room-like feel while being outdoors and watching all that happens on DeFuniak Street. The back porch abuts the beautiful pool, which is directly accessible off the porch steps. There is also a heated spa for those cooler days and nights.
The main cottage has 2 King bedrooms on the main level, each with private bath and a flat screen TV. There is another King bedroom upstairs also with a flat screen TV. A "kids room" with 3 twin beds and media/playroom is also on located on the 2nd level. The 3rd full bath is located on the 2nd level.
The backyard is the perfect place for cooking outdoors with a gas grill provided.
There is also a 1 bedroom carriage house on the property that may be rented separately or in conjunction with the main cottage if you need additional space.
The magnificent sugar white sands and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico are approximately 200 yards from the home. This property is perfect for a large family or multiple families to create a memorable vacation experience!
Grayton Beach is about as laid-back and organic as a beach town can get, from the old-style wooden beach bungalows to the “hippie kitsch” feel of the iconic Red Bar to the narrow neighborhood streets lined with live oaks. But this is more than just a cool beach town. It’s home to the diverse coastal ecosystems of Western Lake and Grayton Beach State Park, and a gateway to a large expanse of sugar-white beach that is a haven for fishermen, boaters and beachcombers alike.
Book Pelican's Nest today and experience all that Grayton Beach has to offer!
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.