Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Favorite rental, with fantastic views and breezes, Free Netflix/40mbps wifi
Large bedroom with King Sized bed, with Simmons Back Care Pillow Top Mattress. Large closet and Tall chest of drawers, and of course Safety Deposit Box Cable TV The main bathroom is ensuite to the bedroom
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Smoking allowed - Smoking is only allowed outside on the balconySmoking is only allowed outside on the balcony
Max guests: 2
- Check-in & Check-out will be during acceptable hours, between 8am - 10pm Outside these hours you will be charged $50 USD each one unless delayed
- Early morning check-outs require you to be picked up from the property a minimum of 2.5 hrs before flight time - so check acceptable hours policy
- To be within acceptable hours on arrival, please allow/add and extra 2hrs between landing, clearing immigration and arriving at the property by taxi
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Liz Borges CabreraAsk a question
About Liz Borges Cabrera
My husband Silvy and myself relocated from the Canary Islands, Spain to Bavaro, Punta Cana in the summer of 2006 Silvy is originally from Lanzarote, I am from Argyll in Scotland We had been travelling to the DR since 1988, always drawn back here - so it seemed inevitable that one day we would try to live our dream
Liz Borges Cabrera purchased this Condo in 2006
Why Liz Borges Cabrera chose El Cortecito
Just after we arrived and set up home here, is when the announcement appeared for Playa Turquesa Ocean Club We were so excited and lucky to have been able to purchase our unit preconstruction - finally getting our keys in July 2010
What makes this Condo unique
Beachfront! Bavaro has one of the prettiest, safest beaches, and ours is private:-) The condo has fantastic ocean views and breezes We wouldnt want to live anywhere else. This area has really come to life over the past couple of years. You can walk everywhere safely, and have so many bars and restaurants to enjoy. This condo was set up as our home, so it is much more equipped that just a basic rental unit We never get tired of looking down to our view of the ocean, which we can see from our sofa watching TV, or where we spend most of our life, sat on the big balcony This is our dream come true
- english, spanish