Found on the breathtaking Big Island coastline near beaches, shopping, golf and adventures, our gorgeous villa resort provides a premium vacation experience. Guests enjoy spectacular views and on-site activities, including tennis courts, pools, and hot tubs. Stretch out in spacious villas with full kitchens plus private lanais or patios. Our cheerful Kona resort is situated next door to 36 holes of championship golf at Kona Country Club, near dining, entertainment, water sports, snorkeling, scuba, fishing, and more.
WHY STAY HERE
This resort is located on the Big Island coastline near a vast array of entertainment. From shopping, golf and adventures, the resort also offers numerous amenities within the complex. The accommodation offers more than a place for you to rest your head at night with spacious villas, full kitchens, and private lanais or patios. The Kona Country Club, a 36 hole championship course, is also nearby for enjoyment.
ABOUT THE SPACE
These villas have everything you need to make sure your accommodation exceeds your needs. The space has a tropical themed decor that accentuates the surrounding area. Some of the more notable amenities, from the lengthy list, is the full kitchen, private lanai or patio, dining table, washer and dryer. The reason these amenities are notable is because they offer conveniences hotels cannot offer. From preparing delicious meals from the comfort of the villa, to being able to pack lighter, and avoid unnecessary baggage fees, the amenities make this space more practical.
- Mountain or Golf Course View
- Hawaiian Decor
- Private Lanai or Patio
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Dining Table
- Master Bedroom (One King Bed)
- Separate Living Room (Queen Pullout Sofa)
- Air Conditioning
- Free High Speed Internet Access (WiFi)
- Free Local Calls
- Ceiling Fan
- Cable TV and DVD Player
- Stereo/CD Player
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- Iron & Ironing Board
This resort offers numerous benefits whether you want to enjoy time in the sun, play a round of golf, cool off in a pool, exercise, or grill out. The resort boasts six pools and hottubs, which provide plenty of space for guests to avoid overcrowded pools. With eleven tennis courts and a state of the art fitness center, and numerous local golf courses, it is easy to find a way to stay active. Daily activities are also provided by the resort, as well as free WiFi. Daily housekeeping is not included in the stay, however it can be included for a nominal fee.
- 6 Sparkling Pools
- 6 Hot Tubs
- Tropical Gardens, Manicured Lawns and Plenty of Palm Trees
- Lava Rock Pools and Fountains
- Stunning Coastal Views
- 11 Tennis Courts
- Several Barbeque and Grilling Areas
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access
- On-site Activities Staff
- Fitness Center
- Local Golf Courses
- Covered Parking
- Front Desk Open Until Midnight
- Laundry Facilities / Dry Cleaning
- Keauhou Shopping Center (Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby)
- Scuba, Snorkeling, and Fishing Nearby
- Recognized by the West Hawaii Chamber of Commerce Kuleana Green Business Committee as a Kuleana Green Business for their green, eco-conscious efforts
ABOUT THE AREA
Known for the excellent weather and pristine waters, the Big Island’s Kona Coast can offer 300 days of sunshine each year. Activities can vary from sport fishing and snorkeling, to coffee plantation tours, historic sites, caving and picturesque sunsets. Ready for an adventure? Four-wheel through the backcountry or take a helicopter over active volcanoes. Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village offers an ideal location for shopping, diversified restaurants, bars and entertainment. Culture on the island is prevalent through traditional Hawaiian luaus, visits to historical villages, and trips to the islands museums and churches.
- Kona Country Club - Next Door
- Kona Coast Resort - 1 mile
- Keauhou Shopping Center - 1.2 miles
- White Sands Beach - 3 miles
- Kona Le’s Plantation - 6.3 miles
- Drums of Polynesia at Royal Kona Resort - 6.4 miles
- Kona Inn Shopping Village - 7 miles
- Hulihe’e Palace - 7.1 miles
- Crossroads Shopping Center - 7.2 miles
- Island Breeze Luau at King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel - 7.4 miles
- Kona Historical Society - 8.5 miles
- Sea Hawaii Rafting - 13.3 miles
- Makalei Hawaii Country Club - 14.6 miles
- Kona International Airport - 15 miles
- Manini’owali Beach (Kua Bay) - 18 miles
- Pu’uhonua O Honaunau Historical Park - 20 miles
- Dolphin Quest - 32.7 miles
- Mauna Kea Golf Course - 40.6 miles
- Hapuna Golf Course - 40.9 miles
- Pana’ewa Rainforest Zoo - 86.4 miles
- Volcanoes National Park - 91.5 miles
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
The Ocean Course at Kona Country Club which is adjacent to our property is now open! The Mountain Course is closed indefinitely.
**This resort offers Braille signage (i.e. elevators, room numbers), handicap parking, first floor access ramps.
This resort may offer rooms with these special needs features:
Some units include wider than typical unit interior doorways, all doors have lever handles, roll-in shower, handheld shower head, grab bars in shower, grab bars around toilet, raised toilet (higher than typical units), front door wide-angle wheelchair height peephole, first floor handicap accessible access, Braille signage for room numbers
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.