Book Now for 2017! Dates Going Fast. Winter Rates Lower!(39 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Single Family Vacation Home; 7 Bedrooms; Total of 12 beds; 5 Bath (3-full)
This house is great for family fun, golf outings, reunions or even work retreats. From the fully stocked kitchen to the Great Room to the huge outdoor patio to the finished basement, this home will perfectly fulfill your need for a long weekend getaway.
The home has 7 bedrooms with a total of two king size beds, a queen size bed and seven twin beds. There are 3 FULL bathrooms and 2 half baths. Four bedrooms are located upstairs and three are in our newly completed 2,000 sq. ft basement.
Our Kitchen is large...360 sq. ft. It is fully stocked and includes a cook top gas stove, oven and a micro-wave. With the kitchen table, the bar that separates the kitchen and the Great Room and the table in the adjoining full season porch area, your entire group can all eat at once.
The 650 sq. ft. Great Room contains a wood burning/gas fireplace with a 52' TV that includes cable, DVR, VHS and disc player and ample seating area.
The 360 sq. ft. all season porch is a wonderful gathering area. (It has been the site of many of our 'intense' family scrabble, trivial pursuit and poker games.)
The porch leads outside to our 600 sq. ft. stone patio that we just installed two years ago. The patio contains a fire pit, a patio table and two patio umbrellas.
Our backyard is huge (approx. 1/4 acre) and it's the perfect size for just about any outdoor games you wish to play. Adjacent to the back yard is the fairway for the beautiful par 4 10th hole on the Arnold Palmer course. The backyard faces directly west where, from the patio, we have a perfect view to watch the sunset.
The home is centrally located approx. 5 miles west of downtown Lake Geneva, 5 miles east of Delavan and 5 miles south of Elkhorn. Both Lake Geneva and Delavan feature large lakes for boating, swimming, tubing, and fishing. Sight-seeing tours are conducted on Lake Geneva. If shopping is your pleasure, there are plenty of specialty and retail spots in all three towns. Restaurants abound in the area.
Give us a call we'll answer any questions you might have.
Keywords: Ranch style home; wood floors; finished basement; on the golf course; child friendly; large complete kitchen; great room; large patio with pit; fireplace.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- While our home sleeps 15 in beds, we have been asked by the Geneva National Homeowners Assoc. to limit the number to no more than 12. We oppose that restriction but we are not presently in a position to modify this restriction. There are two king size beds. One on the main floor and one in the finished basement., There is one queen size bed located in the finished basement, There are a total of 9 twin beds. 6 are located on the main floor (in three bedrooms) and 3 are located in the finished basement., Baby Cribs (1). ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Before you rent with us, we will ask you what your primary reasons are for renting our home. Note we will NOT rent to prom groups, bachelor, bachelorette or groups planning activities where we suspect heavy drinking, drug use or excessive noise. Our Rental Agreement will state that you assert that these type of activities will NOT occur. Many residents of Geneva National are opposed to renters being allowed within Geneva National. At all times, be respectful of the residents, security and staff at Geneva National. If you or your group cause security and/or the police to be called in, we as owners can be subject to fines for your misbehavior. You must reimburse us if we are required to pay such fines. Think of our home as your home away from home. Your comfort and enjoyment is our primary concern. Please let us know how we can help that occur. In the summer months, if you are planning to use the pool or lakes, you may want to bring extra towels....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Golf Course Front:
- Golf Course View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
No boats, trucks, campers, trailers, tractors, motorcycles, mobile homes, service vehicles, ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, etc in the driveway. If they fit in the garage, you can keep them there. ...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 2016-April 2017
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 1 - Oct 1, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 2 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- 1/2 GN HOA admin fee $100
- Cleaning fee $200
- Tax Rate 11.5%
I will supply you with a formal Rental Agreement. ALL PAGES of the Rental Agreement must be initialed and the Agreement itself must be signed and returned to Homeowner within two days of receipt. Key to property and further instructions and details will follow. If you have further questions, feel free to call or email. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1991
About the owner: We are a family that lives in a west suburban Chicago location. We have three children (all married) with five grandchildren.
Why the Owner Chose Lake Geneva, WI, USA:
We wanted a family vacation spot on a golf course close to where we live full time so that we could minimize the travel time from our regular home to our vacation home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Geneva National is a gated community that houses full time residents as well as part-time residents such as us. In addition to playing golf on the three championship courses that are located within the Geneva National complex, we enjoy the beautiful swimming pool, tennis courts, biking and walking paths all located within the Geneva National complex. We also enjoy going into the neighboring towns especially Lake Geneva and Delavan where boating, fishing and water sports abound. There are plenty of shopping, restaurants and sights to see. Of course, the headliner is the beautiful Lake Geneva itself located in the heart of Lake Geneva a few steps from downtown Lake Geneva where you can always find plenty of parking.
- Primary: 6306065637
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the front of the house
Fully stocked (360 sq. ft) kitchen leads out to all season porch (360 sq ft)
Great room (650 sq ft) with wood burning fireplace and wide screen TV
one of the basement bedrooms.
full bathroom located in basement
Back of house. 600 sq ft paver patio. Umbrellas and table are avail. in garage
Great room looking at stairs that lead to finished full basement (2000 sq ft.)
All season porch adjacent to kitchen; leads to patio..great for card/board games
stairwell leading to recently finished basement.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.