About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 10)
First Floor Bedroom #2
Upper Level Bedroom 3
Upper Level Bedroom 4
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- Air conditioning
- Pets welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Hosted by Cindy CepkoAsk a question
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 4:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 10
Minimum age to rent: 30Must provide ID w/in 48 hours. Must match renter.
Any unrelated group must have at least 75% of the guests above the age of 30. The remaining 25% may not be younger than 25.
No discharging of firearms. This includes BB Guns, pellet guns and air rifles. No fireworks allowed at any time.
Must submit Reservation Form within 48 hours after receiving the email from the Reservation Manager in order to maintain the booking status as active.