|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
SPI Permit# 2015-942313
No Pets allowed. (Non-Spring Break Complex/age restrictions apply) 2 night minimal.
Call NOW to reserve your dates!
SPI Permit# 2015-942313Recently updated decor, and tastfully decorated, this beautiful condo features a large living area, and spacious bedrooms. Granite countertops and stainless steal appliances, and even has a washer and dryer for your convenience. This complex has a great pool area for you to enjoy and lounge around. It is within close proximity to shops, and restaurants here on South Padre Island.
The condo was alright. Nothing was bad, nothing was great. We stayed here for 5 nights for wedding, and rented two other condos in the area for family. Of the three, this was the most expensive and most mediocre.
- Very clean.
- Close to beach. (But everywhere on the island is.)
- Nice kitchen, well stocked with cooking supplies.
- Location. Away from giant hotels, in an are with plenty of restaurants, where beach-goers are a little space.
- Pretty nice pool.
- We had a maintenance issue, and the maintenance person was extremely fast to respond and take care of it.
Cons, (lots of little annoyances):
- The price you see isn't what you pay. Island and state taxes raised what we paid by almost $30 per night.
- Wifi was horrible to unusable If you need it, bring your own hotspot.
- Bring toilet paper... There was one roll for each bathroom for four people over five nights. This seems basic. For the price, give people at least and extra roll per bathroom. Or change me an extra $3 for it as a convenience.
- The second bedroom had ill-fitting sheets, that seems to come off every night.
Everything else was alright. But, like I started; the other condos that we saw on the island were nicer and cheaper. If your choices are slim, go with it.
We stayed here for two nights! The condo is AMAZING to say the least! The location was perfect, right across the street from the beach! Kathy was wonderful and extremely helpful! I will def be back and won't stay at any other place than this one!
My family of 6 recently stayed at this condo for 8 days. It was absolutely amazing! Spacious enough for the 6 of us and equipped with everything we needed for our stay. The walk to the beach is maybe a minute. The beach access is right across the street. Kathy with Tropical Realty was wonderful! She made sure our stay was fantastic and brought us lots of material on what there is to do and what the kids would probably enjoy. Louie's Backyard is a wonderful place to eat and a super fun place for the kids to hang out at night with their parents. Our stay at South Padre was again AMAZING!! My 15 yr. old actually cried the night before we left because she didn't want to leave at all!! We will definately be returning and more probably stay again in this very condo!!
2401 N Gulf Blvd #201