Panoramic Views of San Francisco and of The Bay. Amazing Location! This mid-century building has gone through an incredible remodel. Tastefully decorated and well maintained, you won't want to pass up this luxurious apartment. The main bedroom is fully furnished with a queen size bed, desk and large closet. The living room is a perfect place to enjoy a sunset or sunrise through panoramic views. The patio is the perfect place for a quaint morning breakfast. The kitchen is fully equipped to meet your catering needs. If you don’t feel like cooking you will be spoiled for choice with a wide variety of restaurants just a stones throw away.
Unfortunately no pets of any sort are allowed in the apartment.
This truly is an amazing property. It is close to everything in the city, yet quiet and boasts breath-taking views. Contact us today for a quote!
• Awesome views of the city and bay
• Deck with dining area, motorized awning and outdoor heating with lounge furniture (Fantastic views !!)
• Very quiet apartment in a very calm neighborhood with a great peacefulness (last house on a cul de sac street)
• Fantastic parking space availability on street with in 1-2 blocks of the property.
• On major bus and street car(tram) lines.
• Complementary tea and coffee
• Free Wifi.
• San Francisco and California guide books.
• Board Games.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• House guide/instructions.
• Neighborhood guide and map.
• Complementary tour pick up and drop courtesy of Best Bay Area Tours
• Best climate in San Francisco (no fog; in the middle of the fog doughnut)
• Easy access to all major highways
• 20 minutes drive from San Francisco International airport
• 12 minutes drive into downtown San Francisco (Union Square)
• 20 minutes to Fisherman’s Wharf
• 15 minutes drive to Ocean Beach
• San Francisco is 49 miles square (7 miles (10 km) east to west by 7 miles(10 km) north to south). The apartment is just south of the center of the city
Just stones throw away from 24th street where a wide variety of award winning restaurants are on offer. Class isn’t the only thing that helps distinguish the restaurants in Noe Valley. Cuisine is another: Bacco (authentic regional Italian cuisine), Saru Sushi (best sushi in the city), Contigo (excellent Spanish cuisine), FireFly(Californian Fusion of local sourced ingredients) and Incanto (excellent Italian specializing in pork and beef dishes) are just a sample of what is on offer. The Foreign Cinema (a great restaurant with a big screen) is about 10 blocks away.
Noe Valley shops and Restaurants – 5-7 minute walk
Castro Neighbood – 10-15 minute walk (or 5 minute bus ride)
The Mission Neighborhood - 10-15 minute walk
Valencia Street shopping – 15-20 minute walk
Mission Dolores Park – 15-20 minute walk
Golden Gate Park (includes DeYoung Museum and Academy of Sciences) – 3 miles
Union Square – 4 miles
Embarcadero – 4 miles
Financial District – 4 miles
Moscone Center – 4 miles
The Presidio – 5 miles
Golden Gate Bridge (and Crissy Field) – 6 miles
Keywords: San Francisco, Noe Valley, village, calm, flat, apartment, panoramic, views, quiet