Completely remodeled 2/1 with long range views & outdoor living.
Benji & Ashley Boessel
About Benji & Ashley Boessel
Ashley has a hospitality background, and will charm your socks off if you get the chance to meet her. We are here to serve and hope you come stay on our ridge!
Benji & Ashley Boessel purchased this House in 2015
Why Benji & Ashley Boessel chose Waynesville
We purchased this property because of the million dollar view, just a minute from downtown Waynesville. One second you are in a neighborhood behind downtown and the next moment you're on top of the ridge looking over the valley.
What makes this House unique
You will fall in love the views, location, inside decoration and outdoor living area. We designed this to feel like home, and not a weekend stay.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Absolutely no smoking inside the property, but allowed anywhere outside. Pets considered, we love pets! we just don't allow ones that bark constantly, chew furniture and potty inside. No parties. We only allow up to 6 guests in the house.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
We enjoyed our stay very much! We would definitely recommended this to friends and family! Location was perfect for us, hopefully will make it back up sometime in the fall!
Stay in waynesville
The view was gorgeous but it ends there. Property was dirty with lack of paper towels for clean. Owohad dogs which barked two nights straight. There was no cable tv and only one of the three tvs worked to gethulu
Views and dogs!
We loved our stay at this property. We brought our pups and stayed for only one night but I wish we could have stayed a week! The space was perfect (almost too big for 3 people) and the views on either side of the house were amazing. We had everything we needed. Only thing to point out is there were 3 different really sweet dogs that came by while we were sitting outside so if your dogs aren’t friendly- I’d keep them inside.
This Place Has Potential
I've never left less than a 4 star review on here, and it was really difficult given the owners, location and town were wonderful, but I paid for this, and I expect a few simple things out of the money I spend...
- Wonderful, laid-back, caring owners.
- Awesome views of the mountains
- Great patio area with working grill
- Nice floor plan layout
- Well-stocked kitchen
- The white carpet in the living room smelled like dog urine. So much so that I had to roll it up and remove it to avoid my wife beating me for booking a place that smelled like dog urine.
- Old blue sock and dust bunnies under the white carpet that I had to roll up because it smelled like dog urine.
- Dog and human hair caked to the side of the refrigerator, and the surface was sticky. Dog hair on couch too...
- Incorrectly rigged pipes under the bathroom sink. There's a tiny box in there that catches the water that drips down 50% of the water that goes down the faucet. I loved having to empty it (6 times) after brushing my teeth and shaving. The soaked towel under it really made a difference.... Yea.
- No exhaust fan cover in the bathroom; it's less than $10 at Lowes.
- Kitchen smelled like dog urine.
Our first 2 hours in the home (it's someone's basement,) were awesome. The owner assisted with the Nest AC thermostat, they asked us if everything was okay etc, but it was at night and next morning when we started to notice the above mentioned issues. I could actually deal with most of these problems, but I had a wife and 2 kids with me who can't. I almost went to Lowe's to fix the sink pipes myself.
Bottom line, this place has so much potential and the aforementioned issues can all be fixed in a day... a couple hours. Not sure why the owners think otherwise, but a lot of other reviewers don't seem to mind so you might not either!
Oh and please give your sweet dog Max a bath.
1. The rug has been replaced.
2. We’ve since paid a company to do a deep clean.
3. Pipes have been replaced in both bathroom and kitchen.
4. Sweet Max gets a bath every week and then rolls in mud ha.
I’m sorry you had these issues, they've been resolved, I hope you’ll give us another shot.
Thank you so much this was a amazing property we will be back
Super nice place! Very affordable.
Awesome little place. Very cozy and well remodeled on the inside. Not hard to find if you just follow directions. The only thing you may keep in mind is that the Property is below an occupied house. Not a problem for us but just something to keep in mind. A+++ Owners were very kind and reachable at a moments notice.
Tons to do around Haywood County and the surrounding cities. Everything is a few mountains away, so don't be afraid to travel a little.... to see alot!
We have a comprehensive trip planner on our website that you'll get a username and password to once you arrive!