Quiet comfort awaits you at this nice and quiet Northville vacation rental home! Nestled on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake in Adirondack Park, this property ensures a thoroughly relaxing lakeside getaway! This house features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 6 guests. Just 700 feet from the house is the beach, where you can spend afternoons soaking up the sun and listening to the soothing sound of the water.
Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 6 guests throughout 1,500 square feet of lovingly appointed living space, this delightful residence is a terrific size and layout for families, couples, or a group of close friends traveling together.
The moment you first arrive, you'll simply fall in love with the home's serene setting, offering picturesque views of the water and surrounding mountains. All the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including in-unit laundry machines and a flat screen TV with DVD player in the living room for your entertainment.
Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals in the quaint fully equipped kitchen, which comes complete with all the essential cooking appliances and ample counterspace.
When it’s time to hit the hay, retreat into one of the bedrooms and melt into your queen bed. All of the bedrooms also offer flat-screen TVs with DVD players and an expansive movie selection.
When you're ready to get out and have some fun on the water, you certainly won't have to venture far! Just 700 feet from the house is the glorious beach, where you can spend leisurely afternoons soaking up the sun and listening to the soothing sound of the water.
The charming town of Northville is only a quarter mile away and offers a variety of shopping and dining options. This property is also just 35 miles from the majestic Lake George, where you'll find more excellent opportunities for pristine water sports. From boating and hiking to fishing and kayaking, you'll discover that this area has a little something for every interest and taste.
If you come during the winter, the property features a heated garage with a drain that can easily fit 6 snowmobiles. Regardless of how you plan to spend your time during your stay here, this wonderful Northville vacation rental house will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, flat screen TV with DVD player, free WiFi, a heated garage for 6 snowmobiles, 2 kayaks, trailer parking, and much more!
- Peaceful, quiet location on the shores of Great Sacandaga Lake with lovely water and mountain views, just 700 feet from the beach, 0.3 miles from town, and only 35 miles from Lake George!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Albany International Airport, Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, (~56.1 miles away)
- Absolutely no smoking in house or garage
- Pet-friendly with fee (maximum 1 medium-sized dog allowed, no cats)
- Pet Fee: $80 Per Stay (Max 1 Medium-Sized Dog Allowed)
- Please note you may rent the dock for boat use for $30.00 per day as an optional fee
- Guests who do not pay the dock fee and bring a boat will be fined additional fees
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note: The fireplace is not for guest use