* BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED 1700's ANTIQUE CAPE WITH 5 BEDS & 4 BATHS
* SECLUDED PRIVATE IN-GROUND POOL AND 1.5 ACRE LAWN
Signal Hill House can be rented in combination with our family's 4-bedroom Greek Revival Farmhouse across the street. If the properties are rented together, all of the guests can also use the private pool. Together, the properties provide 9 bedrooms and accommodation for 19 people. Please see the website of our other property for additional details: "New for 2018: Renovated 1800's Farmhouse next to Cape Cod Rail Trail" (WEBSITE: www.vrbo.com/1222926)
Ideal vacation rental for large families seeking a relaxing retreat in an Old Cape setting. Situated on one of the highest points in Brewster, this antique Cape Cottage was originally built in 1740's as part of local farmstead which stretched out towards Sheep Pond. Today, this classic Cape has been remodelled by a local interior designer with more than 3000 sqft of living space, a 1.5 acre sunny grass lawn and a secluded in-ground swimming pool.
The property is located next to the Cape Cod Rail Trail and less than 1 mile from Brewster's beautiful bayside beaches.
The current owners have carefully restored the original Cape cottage, its attached barn and the rambling additions which were added over the last 250 years. The property comprises 5 bedrooms (including a Master suite with its own sitting room) and 4 bathrooms (including 3 en suite). The house also benefits from 4 gas fireplaces, in the kitchen, dining room, living room and master suite.
The heart of home is an extended farmhouse kitchen which boasts a lofted, beamed ceiling, original wide-planked floor, a gas fireplace and french doors leading to a 'secret' patio garden. The kitchen is fully loaded with modern appliances, a large gas stove with a kitchen island, a comfortable sofa and seating for 6.
The adjoining dining room provides additional seating for another 6 people with another gas fireplace and views in the garden and side lawn. Your family can also relax in the formal living room and stretch out on the comfortable chairs and sofas. The living room is decorated with a flatscreen TV, antique art, a gas fireplace and french doors leading into the secret garden patio where you can enjoy sunny breakfasts or dinner off the grill.
* The house can comfortably sleep 10 Adults with an additional loft bed for 1-2 children.
* Private Master Suite with queen-sized bed, sitting room with TV & fireplace and en-suite bathroom (with shower and tub).
* 4 guest rooms (each with a queen bed), 3 with ensuite bathrooms including showers. Two bedrooms are connected and share a bathroom (perfect for parents with young children).
* The bedrooms are spread throughout the property and offer privacy to various members of the family. 3 of the bedrooms benefit from their own private entrance.
SECLUDED IN-GROUND POOL
* The house benefits from a beautiful in-ground pool surrounded by a private fence and granite patio
* Relax next to the pool under large umbrellas and comfortable teak chaise lounges
* The secluded pool is shared by this property as well as the owners who live in the adjacent property or guests renting the adjacent property. There is no limitation as to when guests can use the pool but must be mindful that this is a shared space.
* This antique home is located approximately 1 mile from Brewster's beautiful, Bayside sandy beaches -- including Paine's Creek, Breakwater Beach, Crosby Landing and Robbin's Hill.
* Just up the road is Main Street (also known as the Old King's Highway in the National Register of Historic Places). The road winds its way through some of the oldest villages in America with many antique shops, restaurants and colonial homes.
* The house is also conveniently located next to the Cape Cod Rail Trail which stretches over 20 miles along the length of the Cape from Dennis up to Wellfleet. The bike path offers the genuine Cape Cod experience as it wanders through quaint villages, sandy beaches, pine forests, and cranberry bogs. In addition to cycling and in-line skating, the trail has a wide shoulder to accommodate horseback riding, walkers, and runners.
You can walk to lunch or dinner, or ride your bike to the beach at Sheep Pond for a swim. Walk up the path to the Stony Brook School in 15 minutes where you can cheer on the Brewster Whitecaps in the Cape Cod Baseball League. You can also reserve one of the new public tennis courts at the Stony Brook School.
LOCAL RESTAURANTS & SHOPS:
The bike path provides easy access to several shops and restaurants within walking distance. Just up the road is a shop to rent bicycles and kayaks. Restaurants and a local fish market are also close by (including a french bakery, pizza / italian, mexican, a local fish market). Fresh produce and a butcher are with a 3-minute walk at Ferretti's Market . The Satucket Farm Stand and the Brewster General Store are both within a 2min drive.
NEED MORE ROOM ?
* Our family has an additional rental property adjacent to this house with 4 additional bedrooms.
* Please email us for more information.
ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any inquiries. We are happy to answer your questions and provide local insights on our favorite places around Brewster and the Cape.
Our family is excited to share this special antique home with you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Keywords: 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool, bay beaches, historic, child-friendly, bike trail