Kaanapali Plantation #35 - Fully renovated with air conditioning in both bedrooms - free parking right outside your front door - single level - no steps! Walk 10 minutes to North Ka'anapali Beach. Recent upgrades include: new window coverings, crown molding, baseboards and freshly painted. Pride of ownership is apparanent in every detail!
Ideal for a family/group of up to six people, the open and bright floor plan features dramatic hardwood floors and tasteful island decor. Walk down the hill 1/2 mile to the North Kaanapali Beach and enjoy a day of fun in the sun. The jewel of this condominium is the lanai which can be accessed from the main living area or master bedroom. You will likely enjoy your morning coffee and sunset cocktails from this spot.
The spacious living & dining area provides plenty of comfortable seating:
* Ceiling Fan
* Queen sofa sleeper
* Dining table with seating for four
* Kitchen bar seating for two
* Lanai table and seating for four
If you like to spend any time in the kitchen cooking your favorite meals:
* Fully equipped kitchen - plenty of custom cabinetry and counter space
* Full sized refrigerator, oven/stove, microwave and dishwasher
* All of the cookware, pots / pans, accessories, and place settings needed
There are two bedrooms and two full bathrooms:
* Master bedroom features a comfortable king-sized bed with air conditioning
* Second bedroom features a queen-sized bed and work space with air conditioning
* Ceiling fans, flat-screen televisions, plenty of closet space and are located on opposite sides for added privacy
* Custom tile work in both bathrooms - walk in shower in the master bathroom and a bathtub/shower combination in the second bathroom
* Linens and towels (including beach towels) provided
Extra features include:
* Flat screen televisions in each room with cable
* Complimentary Parking
* Complimentary WiFi plus free local calling including calls to Canada
* BBQ on the Lanai
* Washer/dryer in condominium
* In-room safe
Bordering the Kaanapali Golf Course with its panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Kaanapali Plantation is surrounded by 10 acres of lush tropical landscape. The complex features a lovely swimming pool, tennis court, shuffle board area, outdoor kitchen and cabana. Located midway between Lahaina to the south and Kapalua to the north, the location is ideal for day excursions, golfing, shopping and exploring the island.
Hawaii GET # GE-058-356-5312-01
Hawaii TAT # TA-058-356-5312-01
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF AND WHALE WATCHING*!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.