Have the quintessential mountain getaway by escaping to this serene Pendaries vacation rental cabin, ideally situated on a scenic pond and 18-hole golf course in the Ponderosa Pines. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests, this classic mountain cabin is a terrific size and layout for families and friends out for an unforgettable New Mexico retreat.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bonus Room: Queen Futon
The moment you arrive, you'll find yourself simply mesmerized by the home's peaceful mountain setting, boasting stunning views of the pond, golf course, mountains, and beyond.
Look forward to spending your vacation afternoons lounging outside on the cabin's beautiful heavy timber deck, where you can admire the spectacular scenery beneath the Ponderosa pines, watch for wildlife, and enjoy the company of your loved ones.
You can also observe these tranquil views from the private deck off the master bedroom suite, offering complete relaxation at the end of an exciting day.
Inside, the cabin features a split-level floor plan with the large 2-story living room at the center, boasting a majestic stone wood burning fireplace.
Overlooking the living room is the remodeled fully equipped kitchen, which opens to the dining room and den. All the other essential comforts of home are here, including a full laundry room, gas barbecue grill, satellite TV, and light internet access for your convenience.
Nestled within a pristine golf course subdivision on the first fairway separated by a pond, this cabin is ideal for travelers looking to immerse themselves in tremendous natural beauty, peace, and tranquility.
From May to October, take a leisurely walk to have dinner at the Lodge, or enjoy a delicious breakfast or lunch at the Caddyshack, located on the other side of the pond. Be sure to drive the Enchanted Circle through Northern New Mexico's mountain passes for a taste of the region's vibrant heritage, culture, and beautiful scenery. For a night on the town or a day of sightseeing, visit historic Las Vegas, New Mexico, only 30 minutes away.
The fishermen in your group will be delighted to find several fly fishing choices within a 30-45 minute drive of the cabin, and outdoor enthusiasts will be able to hike and mountain bike right out the front door!
The pond adjacent to the cabin is called Spring Lake and is stocked for fishing with the purchase of a license. If you're visiting in the wintertime, you'll find 2 excellent ski areas within a 45-60 minute drive. During the fall months, venture 20 minutes away to spend the day raspberry picking. During the summer, you'll find a fun drive-in movie theater just 20 minutes away.
Whether you plan to spend the majority of your time golfing, mountain biking, exploring miles of picturesque terrain, or trying your hand at disc golf, this wonderful Pendaries vacation rental cabin will quickly become your true home-away-from-home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, internet access (light surfing only due to the rural area), satellite TV, gas grill, large private deck, wood burning fireplace, in-unit washer/dryer, swamp cooler/evaporative cooling system, and much more
- Fantastic location within the Pendaries golf course subdivision overlooking a pond and the first fairway
- Enjoy spectacular views from beneath the Ponderosa pines of the mountains, and tranquil Spring Lake!
- Close proximity to restaurants, fly fishing, hiking trails, mountain biking, disc golf, skiing, scenic drives, and numerous other attractions!
- Nearest Regional Airport: Las Vegas Municipal Airport ( ~ 32 miles away)
- Nearest International Airport: Albuquerque International Sunport ( ~ 154 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, no cats)
- Pet Fee: $25 Per Pet, Per Stay (Max 2 Dogs Allowed, No Cats)
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized futon in the bonus room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the HOA requires a private fishing license if any fishing is to be done
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Disclosure - Property Owner is a New Mexico real estate broker