About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
Villa, 2 or 3+ Bedrooms (See Description), 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
IMPORTANT! The VRBO "Request to Book" Button May ONLY be Used to Book the 2 Bedroom Main Casa. If You Are Interested in Renting the Entire Property (Which Includes Both the 2 Bedroom Main Casa, and the Casita), Please Email Us (Unfortunately, VRBO Does Not Allow the "Request to Book" Button to Give More Than One Quote)
AWARD WINNER: a *TOP VACATION RENTAL-Sayulita* based on actual guest reviews! Read ADDITIONAL GUEST REVIEWS and see MORE PHOTOS
23ft HEATED (Dec-April) INFINITY POOL, with stunning OCEAN VIEWS from ALL ROOMS & SHOWERS. Very CLOSE TO BEACH! 2 or 3 bedroom (plus bonus room) options.
CASA CONTIGO is a 2-3+ bedroom luxury escape with a 23-foot HEATED (Dec-April) INFINITY POOL and stunning OCEAN VIEWS from ALL ROOMS & SHOWERS. Located in one of the most desirable areas in Sayulita, the casa sits 100 feet above the surf, 100 yards or so from the beach, and an easy 10 minute walk to town.
CASA CONTIGO can be rented separately as a 2+ bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home, or combined with its CASITA to create a contiguous 3+ bedroom, 4 1/2 bath property by way of an adjoining interior locking door and a circular staircase. The CASITA may also be separated from the main house by way of a PRIVATE ENTRANCE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES SHOWN IN THE RATE BOXES UNDER 'NIGHTLY' and 'WEEKLY' ARE FOR THE 2 BEDROOM CASA DURING THE STATED DATE RANGES. PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF THIS DESCRIPTION FOR 3 BEDROOM, HOLIDAY & LOW SEASON RATES.
2-BEDROOM (Main House Option):
• Stunning views of the ocean and both surf breaks from practically every room in the house.
• Located only 100 feet above the surf and just 100 yards or so from the beach.
• The main level of the house is designed as an open-air “living terrace,” that includes the kitchen (with high-end appliances, purified-water icemaker, and dishwasher), living room/lounge and dining area, all surrounded by the infinity pool and an ocean view.
• Cutting-edge heated (Dec-April) salt-water infinity pool, approx. 23 feet long and 4 ½ feet deep with a bench spanning length of pool and overlooking the palms and ocean. The salt is very light – this is NOT ocean water. If you have not tried a salt-water pool before, you will be pleasantly surprised.
• Upper level consists of two equally appointed air-conditioned bedrooms and private bathrooms with custom polished concrete sinks and showers. Both bedrooms and showers have stunning ocean views. A small sitting room/retreat with a built-in couch (could possibly be used as a single bed for someone under 6 ft. tall - please call to discuss appropriateness for your group) connects the bedrooms.
• Stunning roof deck with pergola-covered bar and dining area, kitchen (with sink, frig, burner and gas BBQ) and a 360-degree view spanning north towards San Pancho (San Francisco) and south towards Monkey Mountain.
• All levels are great for both bird watching (including Black-throated Magpie-jays; Citreoline & Elegant Trogons; Streak-backed Orioles; Pale-billed, Lineated, and Golden-cheeked Woodpeckers; Ferruginous Pygmy Owls; and Rufous-bellied Chachalacas, just to name a few!), and iguana watching (up to 23 iguanas lounge/feed/interact daily in a neighboring tree).
• Specialty “granzon” sand-imbedded floors surround the pool and roof deck.
• Purified, drinkable water throughout house (including icemaker).
• Highspeed Internet/ Personal safes/ Pool floaters/ Beach towels, cooler, chairs and umbrella/ Boogie boards available.
• New construction built with special attention to privacy and security. Steep drop-offs may not be appropriate for smaller children.
• Because we also love to travel, but hate having to buy a bunch of staples (most of which do not get used), we have stocked the pantry at Casa Contigo with a starter selection of many basic items including: margarita salt; table salt; peppercorns and grinder; cooking oils; vinegars; bottled hot salsa/sauce; microdyne (to clean/soak vegetables); napkins; paper towels; coffee filters (but not coffee); a starter selection of teas; some basic spices; dish sponge; dish and dishwasher soap; plastic wrap and tinfoil. And in the bathrooms we provide the basics: blow dryers; toilet paper; hand/body soap; shampoo and conditioner. Clothes iron also available.
3rd BEDROOM/Casita (Casita Option includes Main House described above), with additional BONUS/MEDIA ROOM
• Gorgeous Mexican beach-style loft nestled among palm trees and an iguana-filled fig tree with filtered ocean views.
• Large (approx. 600 sq. ft.) fully enclosable living space with 4-meter high ceilings, giant retractable picture windows, and private outdoor/covered garden.
• Sexy, split-level space, consisting of living and dining areas, a FULL KITCHEN with bar counter, a raised bedroom with queen bed, generously sized closet, bathroom with custom polished concrete sink and ocean/palm view shower, and couch that can be used as a single bed (upon agreement, after discussing with owners).
• Internal locking staircase connects casita with main house. Casita also has a PRIVATE, SECURE GATED ENTRANCE.
• Specialty “granzon” sand-imbedded concrete floors.
• Separate bonus/media room level below casita and garden with large 'L' shaped couch (can be made into single bed), Smart TV for Netflix/DVD watching (Note: there is NO TV reception or cable), and full bathroom (please call to discuss appropriateness for use as sleeping area for your group). IMPORTANT: During the low and swing seasons (Jun-Oct), the Smart TV is moved up one level into the casita, and the Bonus Room is not available for sleeping purposes.
• Purified, drinkable water throughout the casita.
Casa Contigo is a non-smoking home. No pets allowed, including service animals.
Saturday-to-Saturday only from January through late April, Saturday-to-Saturday otherwise preferred
HIGH SEASON RATES (November-May): $400 per night, two bedroom main casa; $600 entire property
LOW SEASON RATES (July-September): $295 per night, two bedroom main casa; $450 entire property (5-night min). NOTE: Bonus/media room not available during summer months.
SWING SEASON RATES (June AND October ONLY): $350 per night, two bedroom main casa; $495 entire property. NOTE: Bonus/media room not available during summer months.
HOLIDAY RATES (7 night min):
Thanksgiving Week rate of $3750 for 2-Bedroom option or $5000 for the entire property (casa, plus casita) for 7 nights sometime between the dates Nov 16 & Nov 26, 2018
Holiday Weeks (Dec. 22, 2018 - Dec. 29, 2018 and Dec. 29. - January 5, 2019) rates $6000 week, Saturday-to-Saturday only (entire house only: casa, plus casita & bonus/media room)
Presidents' Day (February 16, 2019 - February 23, 2019) rate $3750 week for the 2-Bedroom option / $5000 week, entire property (casa, plus casita & bonus/media room)
Easter/Semana Santa $3750 2-bedroom main casa / $5000 week, entire property (casa, plus casita & bonus/media room)
$500 refundable security deposit required. Your deposit will be refunded, minus any deductions for breakage, damage, or loss, within two weeks of your departure.
50% deposit due at booking / final amount and security deposit due 30 days before check-in; payments accepted: Check, Bank/Wire Transfer, or by credit/debit card through PayPal (fee).
Keywords: Amazing ocean views, heatable infinity pool, dishwasher, BBQ, close to beach, walk to town, 2 or 3 Bedroom option, a/c, luxury
Evan & Tracey Bennett
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
About Evan & Tracey Bennett
Before we designed and built Casa Contigo, we spent many years renting and visiting other casas in town. From these experiences, we learned what was both good and bad about the location and design of houses around town, as well as property management. As the contractors, we were at the jobsite everyday, making sure every design detail was just so, from maximizing the amazing views in every room to the detailed stone work, and the furniture and metal work that we designed and had custom built. Our guests notice this attention to detail while luxuriating in the casa and enjoying the ocean view, the incredible sunsets, the 23-foot heatable infinity pool, and 360 degree view roof deck. We also bring this attention to detail to managing the property, which we handle personally (we have lived in Sayulita full time for many years).
Why Evan & Tracey Bennett chose Sayulita
We were married in Sayulita in 2004 and fell in love with the town's charm and funkiness. We immediately began our search for a lot to build on, but waited several years until we found exactly the right property where we could build with amazing views, yet have a close proximity to the beach and town. Casa Contigo, completed in 2011, is the culmination of that dream that we now share 'contigo' (with you!).
What makes this Villa unique
Incredible year-round SUNSETS (not all 'view' houses get to enjoy Sayulita sunsets). Relaxing and swimming in the 23 foot HEATABLE INFINITY POOL, especially at night! Staring at the AMAZING OCEAN VIEWS from all rooms and showers. BBQing & DINING on the 360 DEGREE VIEW ROOF DECK. WATCHING up to 23 IGUANAS interact in the tree in front of the house. Watching the BIRDS swoon about and perch in the trees around the house. WHALE WATCHING (they can sometimes be seen while just sitting around at the casa)! Trips also available.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Amazing house filled with everything you need including spectacular views!!
Casa Contigo is an amazing place to call home while in Sayulita. The views are breathtaking, the pool was a great reprieve from the crowded beach (we visited during Holy Week) and the location was perfectly nestled away from the city but close enough to walk or drive a golf cart with ease. We stayed with our 2 teenage daughters and the four of us were comfortable the entire time. We hung at the house when the crowds got big but enjoyed the city’s closeness. Often we would run into town for guacamole and chips enjoyed back at the Casa. Tracy and Evan thought of everything you could want from beach chairs to coolers for the beach to all the necessities home offers. It was great! Sayulita is a charming town that we enjoyed exploring. We visited San Pancho, and some of the more private beaches in the area and everyone we met was so very helpful and friendly. We can’t wait to go back! Would highly recommend Casa Contigo to all our friends and family!!!
Our Favorite Place to Stay in Sunny Sayulita
We just recently returned from our 3rd time staying at Casa Contigo. From all 3 levels, there are beautiful views of ocean, the town, iguanas, birds and foliage. The palapa on the uppermost level is a perfect place to sit and watch the sun go down, while having a glass of wine or a margerita. The 2 bedrooms on the 2nd level with bathrooms attached to each have balcony doors that can be opened wide during the day to the warm breezes and views. During the day, iguanas can be seen in a nearby tree, taking in the sun and eating the leaves. We have counted up to 20 iguanas at one time. The main level includes a delightful sitting and dining area, and a heated salt water infinity pool that feels so refreshing after a day at the beach. Beach and town are just a short walk away. Tracey and Evan, the owners of Casa Contigo, are wonderful conscientious hosts. Truly one of our favorite places to visit!! We wouldn't consider staying anywhere other than Casa Contigo when visiting Sayulita.
A place where dreams are made
I've have been to Casa Contigo on girls trips four times now, soon to be five. The casa is absolutely stunning. We have rented both the upstairs only and the entire house when I've gone with a few more friends. Both rooms upstairs have amazing ocean views, private bathrooms and a balcony. At night you are sung to sleep by the sound of the ocean. Mornings are quiet except for the birds in the nearby trees. The casista downstairs is spacious and just as beautiful with views of the ocean, a full kitchen, bath and living area. It's perfect for a couple. The kitchen on the main floor is the heart of the house with its open air design and infinity pool. The amenities are modern and the water is filtered throughout the hose. The most perfect days are spent relaxing in the pool, listening to music, and enjoying a refreshing beverage. There is also a comfortable living room area on the main floor and another bathroom. The town of Sayulita is cute and a short walk but my girlfriends and I prefer to rent a golf cart to get back and forth from town to the casa. We spend most of our time at the casa because why go out when you are staying at the most beautiful place in town. The rooftop patio is great for the evenings. You can cook up there but we usually go down to the local pizzeria and grab a pizza to go and head up to the rooftop for a sunset dinner and game of cards. The owners Tracey and Evan are wonderful to work with and will help arrange transportation to and from the airport. I can truly say that Casa Contigo is my most favorite place to stay. I have been to many countries and I love to travel but the one place I always make return trips to is Casa Contigo. You will not find a more beautiful or comfortable place to stay in Sayulita.
Everything was awesome. House was clean and spacious for all the family but great areas to hang out in and the views were all just spectacular.
We would all like to return soon.
Casa Contigo was the perfect rental for our family of 5. The downstairs casita was a private suite for my husband and me, and our teenaged children shared the upstairs bedrooms. We thoroughly enjoyed the open air kitchen and pool during the day and spent our evenings on the upper deck. The house was expertly designed to offer both privacy and gathering spaces for those travelling. The filtered water, heated pool and wifi were all just icing on the cake.The attention to detail that went into designing and decorating this home is evident. The space is both luxurious and efficient. From its hillside perch, every room in the home has a spectacular view of the ocean, which is only a few minute walk from the home. The fresh air and breeze that flows through every room is a welcome respite from city life. It is so wonderful to wake with the sun and sound of crashing waves.Evan and Tracey, the homeowners, were terrific hosts. Communication during the reservation process and stay was excellent. They offered wonderful suggestions for airport transportation, golf cart rentals, poolside massages, boating excursions and private chefs. Nothing disappointed.We highly recommend Casa Contigo for stays in Sayulita and hope to return sooner than later.
View, Location, Accomodations...OUTSTANDING!
Casa Contigo is simply amazing in its thoughtful design and modern comforts. Every square foot has an awesome view. Coffee on the roof deck was definitely one of our favorite spots. The whole house water system is filtered for drinking. The walk to town was simple and we probably made 3 to 4 trips a day. There is a beach within a 2 minute walk and some restaurants within a 5 minute walk. The layout of the bedrooms, kitchens, and common areas is as perfect as you could imagine. Great use of space and allows privacy for two couples. Four of us (two couples) stayed in the Main Casa and it was perfect...wish we could have stayed longer. FYI: This property is not good for kids due to the pool, stairs, and low rails. Evan & Tracy (Owners) greeted us and it was awesome to hear their story on building the property. They know the town very well and were very informative on restaurants and attractions. The best attraction is definitely Casa Contigo.
Additional information about rental rates
Please note that the "Nightly" and "Weekly" prices listed are for the two bedroom main casa. For the 3+BD rate, please refer to the description under the "Date" section of the rates, then send us a email to book (unfortunately, the "Book it Now" button will not work for 3BD+ bookings, only for 2BD main casa bookings). Prices include a heated pool from December-April.