IMPORTANT! The VRBO "Request to Book" Button May ONLY be Used to Book the 2 Bedroom Main Casa. If You Are Interested in Renting the Entire Property (Which Includes Both the 2 Bedroom Main Casa, and the Casita), Please Email Us (Unfortunately, VRBO Does Not Allow the "Request to Book" Button to Give More Than One Quote)
AWARD WINNER: a *TOP VACATION RENTAL-Sayulita* based on actual guest reviews! Read ADDITIONAL GUEST REVIEWS and see MORE PHOTOS
23ft HEATED (Thanksgiving-April) INFINITY POOL, with stunning OCEAN VIEWS. Very CLOSE TO BEACH! 2 or 3 bedroom (plus bonus room) options.
CASA CONTIGO is a 2-3+ bedroom luxury escape with a 23-foot HEATED (Dec-April) INFINITY POOL and stunning OCEAN VIEWS from ALL ROOMS & SHOWERS. Located in one of the most desirable areas in Sayulita, the casa sits 100 feet above the surf, 100 yards or so from the beach, and an easy 10 minute walk to town.
CASA CONTIGO can be rented separately as a 2+ bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home, or combined with its CASITA to create a contiguous 3+ bedroom, 4 1/2 bath property by way of an adjoining interior locking door and a circular staircase. The CASITA may also be separated from the main house by way of a PRIVATE ENTRANCE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES SHOWN IN THE RATE BOXES UNDER 'NIGHTLY' and 'WEEKLY' ARE FOR THE 2 BEDROOM CASA DURING THE STATED DATE RANGES. PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF THIS DESCRIPTION FOR 3 BEDROOM, HOLIDAY & LOW SEASON RATES.
2-BEDROOM (Main House Option):
• Stunning views of the ocean and both surf breaks from practically every room in the house.
• Located only 100 feet above the surf and just 100 yards or so from the beach.
• The main level of the house is designed as an open-air “living terrace,” that includes the kitchen (with high-end appliances, purified-water icemaker, and dishwasher), living room/lounge and dining area, all surrounded by the infinity pool and an ocean view.
• Cutting-edge heated (Dec-April) salt-water infinity pool, approx. 23 feet long and 4 ½ feet deep with a bench spanning length of pool and overlooking the palms and ocean. The salt is very light – this is NOT ocean water. If you have not tried a salt-water pool before, you will be pleasantly surprised. The pool is heated Thanksgiving through April at no additional charge.
• Upper level consists of two equally appointed air-conditioned bedrooms and private bathrooms with custom polished concrete sinks and showers. Both bedrooms and showers have stunning ocean views. A small sitting room/retreat with a built-in couch (could possibly be used as a single bed for someone under 6 ft. tall - please call to discuss appropriateness for your group) connects the bedrooms.
• Stunning roof deck with pergola-covered bar and dining area, kitchen (with sink, frig, burner and gas BBQ) and a 360-degree view spanning north towards San Pancho (San Francisco) and south towards Monkey Mountain.
• All levels are great for both bird watching (including Black-throated Magpie-jays; Citreoline & Elegant Trogons; Streak-backed Orioles; Pale-billed, Lineated, and Golden-cheeked Woodpeckers; Ferruginous Pygmy Owls; and Rufous-bellied Chachalacas, just to name a few!), and iguana watching (up to 23 iguanas lounge/feed/interact daily in a neighboring tree).
• Specialty “granzon” sand-imbedded floors surround the pool and roof deck.
• Purified, drinkable water throughout house (including icemaker).
• Highspeed Internet/ Personal safes/ Pool floaters/ Beach towels, cooler, chairs and umbrella/ Boogie boards available.
• New construction built with special attention to privacy and security. Steep drop-offs may not be appropriate for smaller children.
• Because we also love to travel, but hate having to buy a bunch of staples (most of which do not get used), we have stocked the pantry at Casa Contigo with a starter selection of many basic items including: margarita salt; table salt; peppercorns and grinder; cooking oils; vinegars; bottled hot salsa/sauce; microdyne (to clean/soak vegetables); napkins; paper towels; coffee filters (but not coffee); a starter selection of teas; some basic spices; dish sponge; dish and dishwasher soap; plastic wrap and tinfoil. And in the bathrooms we provide the basics: blow dryers; toilet paper; hand/body soap; shampoo and conditioner. Clothes iron also available.
3rd BEDROOM/Casita (Casita Option includes Main House described above), with additional BONUS/MEDIA ROOM
• Gorgeous Mexican beach-style loft nestled among palm trees and an iguana-filled fig tree with filtered ocean views.
• Large (approx. 600 sq. ft.) fully enclosable living space with 4-meter high ceilings, giant retractable picture windows, and private outdoor/covered garden.
• Sexy, split-level space, consisting of living and dining areas, a FULL KITCHEN with bar counter, a raised bedroom with queen bed, generously sized closet, bathroom with custom polished concrete sink and ocean/palm view shower, and couch that can be used as a single bed (upon agreement, after discussing with owners).
• Internal locking staircase connects casita with main house. Casita also has a PRIVATE, SECURE GATED ENTRANCE.
• Specialty “granzon” sand-imbedded concrete floors.
• Separate bonus/media room level below casita and garden with large 'L' shaped couch (can be made into single bed), Smart TV for Netflix/DVD watching (Note: there is NO TV reception or cable), and full bathroom (please call to discuss appropriateness for use as sleeping area for your group). IMPORTANT: During the low and swing seasons (Jun-Oct), the Smart TV is moved up one level into the casita, and the Bonus Room is not available for sleeping purposes.
• Purified, drinkable water throughout the casita.
Casa Contigo is a non-smoking home. No pets allowed, including service animals.
Saturday-to-Saturday only from January through late April, Saturday-to-Saturday otherwise preferred
HIGH SEASON RATES (November-May): $400 per night, two bedroom main casa; $600 entire property
LOW SEASON RATES (July-September): $295 per night, two bedroom main casa; $450 entire property (5-night min). NOTE: Bonus/media room not available during summer months.
SWING SEASON RATES (June AND October ONLY): $350 per night, two bedroom main casa; $495 entire property. NOTE: Bonus/media room not available during summer months.
HOLIDAY RATES (7 night min):
Thanksgiving Week (5 night minimum between Nov 16 & Nov 26, 2018): 2-Bedroom $400 per night, 3+ Bedroom (Includes Bonus Room) $715 per night
Holiday Weeks (Dec. 22, 2018 - Dec. 29, 2018 and Dec. 29. - January 5, 2019) rates $6000 week, Saturday-to-Saturday only (entire house only: casa, plus casita & bonus/media room)
Presidents' Day (February 16, 2019 - February 23, 2019) rate $3750 week for the 2-Bedroom option / $5000 week, entire property (casa, plus casita & bonus/media room)
Easter/Semana Santa $3750 2-bedroom main casa / $5000 week, entire property (casa, plus casita & bonus/media room)
$500 refundable security deposit required. Your deposit will be refunded, minus any deductions for breakage, damage, or loss, within two weeks of your departure.
50% deposit due at booking / final amount and security deposit due 30 days before check-in; payments accepted: Check, Bank/Wire Transfer, or by credit/debit card through PayPal (fee).
Keywords: Amazing ocean views, heatable infinity pool, dishwasher, BBQ, close to beach, walk to town, 2 or 3 Bedroom option, a/c, luxury