Quiet Memorial Hideaway 5 Min to Galleria/Downtown. 2BR Fresh!(18 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Functional, Beautiful, Convenient: Full Kitchen, Living Room, Dining, Bathroom, Bedroom (queen) and Bedroom (double bed). The French doors open between the bedrooms to provide an open suite if desired. There is covered parking 5 feet from the entry and overflow parking nearby. Full complement of dishes, utensils, linens, appliances and accessories.
Extremely convenient covered parking (automatically-lighted) at the door. You'll feel at home with the friendly neighbors at this safe enclave in the edge of Houston's famous Memorial Area.
Location provides quick access to Downtown (10 min) via the Silber Tunnel/I10 or to The Galleria (5 min), Reliant Stadium (15 min), Texas Medical Center (15 min) - all via the 610 Loop. The Energy Corridor is 10 minutes on the new Katy SuperFreeway. Ikea is 1/2 mile. Memorial Park and its famed running loop is a 3 minute drive from the door.
The Best of Houston is Minutes away: The Edwards Cinema and MarqE Restaurant and Entertainment complex are 2 minutes away. Restaurants and world-class shopping are in every direction. But in the Memorial Woods Condominiums, it's quiet and cozy.
The patio is comfortable, the Wi-Fi is fast, kitchen is shiny, TV is bright, Satellite is active, neighbors are, well, neighborly. If you're traveling downtown or to the Medical Center, the Memorial bus is a 2 minute walk (see Route 70 at RideMetro org, Stop #4)
See generous comments from previous guests. Our Mission is to provide the best value in Texas while enabling a superior guest experience.
You will feel at home at Memorial Woods: The community was built in the 70s but it's well kept, friendly and quiet. Unit is ground level and well-lighted covered parking is at the door. There are new mansions across the fence 100 feet to the south (there's an aging apartment complex nearby too, but we don't have any issues). Our Memorial Woods structures are vintage 70s but most of the units have been remodeled and are owner-occupied year round. You will feel at home at Memorial Woods.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 1
- 900 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- There are two bedroom separated by french doors which can be opened to create an expanded studio or closed for privacy. The Queen bedroom has access to the exterior patio. The two bedrooms are intimately close but offer privacy. Access to the second bedroom is via the bathroom or french doors. This arrangement is most suitable for small families....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Please bring the kids! Sorry, our future guests do not enable us to allow pets or smoking. Extensively renovated and updated unit in Memorial. Super Quiet, Small, Safe, Friendly Memorial Woods. Perfect Location; Quick Access to I-10, 610, 290, Beltway 8, I-45. 5 Min from Galleria and Memorial Park. 5-8 Minute Express Access to Downtown and Energy Corridor. 15 Min to Texas Medical Center. Half Mile from First Baptist Church, Ikea, Cinema, Entertainment Complex, LA Fitness and... Shipley's Donuts (Yum!). LA Fitness, Bally's, 24 Hr Fitness Within 5 Min. Biketrail Network Connection 1 Min. Reliant Statium 15 Min, Toyota Center, Minute Maid Park, 10 Min. Nasa is 30 Miles. Galveston 50 Miles. Bush and Hobby Airports 15 Miles. Express Lane to Energy Corridor Companies. Minute Maid Park and Toyota Center are 5 miles. ...moreless
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill:
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning - one per stay $65
Rates above are all-inclusive except $65 housekeeping fee. No additional guest fees, no usage fees, no added tax.
To compare to hotel rates - please add 18% to your hotel quote.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
5 Min to Downtown, Galleria, Energy Corridor, Airport 25 Min
Other Activities: Shopping
Year Purchased: 2009
- Primary: +1 920 284-0309 Calls welcome
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen -Dining - Living Room - Patio. Refurbished
Bathroom (with hidden washer and dryer)
Queen Bedroom with Private Patio
Second Bedroom - french doors to Main Bedroom
Living Room (left) and Breakfast Bar (right)
View from Second Bedroom into Main Bedroom
Main Bedroom can expand into Second Bedroom via French doors
Floor Plan - parking is at top by Kitchen entry. Note bedroom configuration.
Private Patio entrance to Living Room
Five minute drive to Memorial Park. Ten to Galleria. Oil Corridor, Downtown
Convenient Covered Parking at Entry
Kitchen - Dining - Living - Patio
Welcome to Memorial Woods
Condo is near I-10 and I-610 (Katy Freeway and West Loop) near Memorial Drive
The pool is 75 steps away
New Granite Kitchen
Living Room and Private Patio
Washer and Dryer
Kitchen from Entry. Cover parking is 5 steps away.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.