This home has been completely renovated with new floors, appliances, bathrooms, kitchen, furniture and linens. The design is perfect for guests with allergy concerns (hardwood floors and tile throughout). There is a gaming table for adults, DVD's, books and games for the kids, a huge, fenced back yard to keep your pet safe and a 7 person hot tub to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Master BR: Cal King Select Comfort Mattress with Memory foam topper
2nd BR: Full Bed with trundle. Top of the line orthopedic mattress with memory foam topper.
3rd BR: Queen Bed with top of the line orthopedic mattress and egg crate topper.
4th BR: 2 Twin over Full Bunk beds with top of the line orthopedic mattresses PLUS a Full size futon.
Brand new kitchen with double oven and all new appliances; fully stocked to entertain large groups. Extra items include a Bread Maker, Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker, ziplock bags and bag clips. House comes stocked with paper products (toilet paper, Kleenex and paper towels).
Breezeway has custom boot and glove dryers, ski and snow board racks, shoe cubby and chalkboards.
Double lot for fun activities in the fenced backyard, including a badminton/volleyball net. Deck offers new propane gas grill.
Brand new laundry room and appliances.
2- 50" Flat screen TV's, Blue Ray DVD players, wifi and Verizon cell booster on site.
Fireplace acts as firebox to add warmth throughout the house.
Double garage door with 80" clearance, plus 2 driveways allows room 6 cars.
This home is 6 blocks from beautiful Lake Tahoe, a 10 minute drive to Heavenly Ski Resort, a 7 minute drive to the Casinos and 5 minutes to boat rentals. There are plenty of restaurants, shopping and grocery stores just minutes away.
South Lake Tahoe Vacation Rental Permit #007758
Check-in is anytime after 4PM
Check out by 10AM
The following are heavily enforced rules by the City of South Lake Tahoe:
1. Strict limitations on # of guests: Do not exceed maximum # of people and cars allowed on property at any time. Absolutely no street parking in front of home in dirt area/non paved area is allowed due to Vacation Home Rental Permit Compliance.
2. Understand and respect our highly noise sensitive community. No loud parties/events or loud noise outside anytime. No noise of any kind allowed outside during city mandated quiet hours of 10pm-7am.
3. No visible trash may be left outside due to wild animals. All trash should be deposited inside our approved bear resistant trash bin.
4. No use of jacuzzi between 1030pm-7am
Guest understands and agrees that South Lake Tahoe is in a highly noise sensitive area with
House rules bis
heavy code enforcement patrols by the City of SLT Police 24/7/365. Guest understands that the City of South Lake Tahoe Code Enforcement officers have a 0 discretion, zero tolerance policy to the above rules. Any code violation will likely result in a City Citation in the amount of up to $2000 per incident, and may also lead to an eviction from the property.
Check in: After 4pm Check out: Before 10am
Must sig and return contract to get your booking approved
CHECK OUT PROCEDURE:
1. CLOSE AND LOCK ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS, The Renter is fully responsible for weather related damage, vandalism and theft that occurs if you fail to do so.
2. You may please bring linnens to laundry area the beds unmade.
3. Turn the fireplace HEATER & thermostat to 55 degrees.
4. Turn off the stove and oven. Turn off stove fan and light.
5. Turn OFF all appliances, spa and lights.
7. You may run a full load dishwaher cookware ok on the sink on soapy water
8. Cover the BBQ and make sure the gas is in the off poosition.
9. Remove all personal belongings from bedroom closets, bathroom cabinets, kitchen cupboards.
10. You can leave any food products in the fridge
11. Turn SPA down to 90 degrees.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 A.M.- The cleaners arrive at 10:10 am and will leave at 11:30 if you are not out by then expect a min $100 charge up to $200 if you are checking out late interferring with the sameday next guest.
1. PARKING:The City of South Lake Tahoe strictly limits 4 vehicles to be parked at this rental property. There is a covered garage so 2 vehicles ook inside the rest will be parked only in the driveway. DO NOT PARK INTO THE STREET OR ON THE STREET!
*SUMMER WARNING* Between the months of May and August the pine forest is reproducing. Heavy pollen, tree sap and pinecones will fall and may damage your vehicle. We advise that you bring a tarp or car cover and cover your vehicle while parked under pine trees.
*WINTER WARNING* Our snow removal service will clear the driveway prior to your arrival if there has been a recent snow storm. Do not park into or on the street - City of South Lake Tahoe snow removal equipment will be clearing the streets during and after snowstorms, and will tow your cars and fine you (approximately $250) if they are in the street.
3. SKI/SNOWBOARD/SNOW EQUIPMENT - MUST BE STORED IN YOUR VEHICLES!!! ABSOLUTELY NO SKI EQUIPMENT IN THE HOUSE.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE. Smoking is allowed outside (PLEASE USE CAUTION, AS THIS IS A FORESTED AREA). Throw all UNLIT cigarette butts in the garbage before vacating the premises. Any cigarette butts found in or around the outside of the home will subject you to loss of the full deposit.
5. ELECTRICAL- The electrical circuit box is in the outside, back corner of the house near the garage If you use too many heaters, hairdryers, etc on the same circuit, you may throw the circuit breaker. First, relocate or turn off the appliances, then simply go to the electrical circuit box to locate which circuit is thrown. Switch that circuit off, then back on again. Please call 911 if you have any emergencies.
7. TV AND ELECTRICAL - Note that you will be charged for any pay-per views. Please re-connect any cables that you might disconnect. Please respect.
8. FIRE EXTINGUISHER - There is a fire extinguisher in the kitchen
9.10. DISHES, UTENSILS, COOKWARE AND APPLIANCES - Please wash all dishes, cookware, and appliances, and return them to their proper places prior to departure. (Additional cleaning time could incur if the housekeeper has to wash dishes or reorganize dishes, however you may choose this option and accept the charges. You lose entire deposit if you put dishes away dirty!)
12. BATHROOM - PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ANY PAPER PRODUCTS (NO FEMININE HYGIENE PRODUCTS) OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER OR TISSUE INTO THE TOILET. PLACE FEMININE HYGIENE PRODUCTS AND DISPOSABLE DIAPERS IN THE OUTDOOR GARBAGE CANS.
13. WASHER, DRYER, VACUUM - They are provided for your convenience. Please do not place plastic or gloves in the dryer. The vacuum is in the laundry room. Please do not leave wet bath towels on beds or furniture.
14. GARBAGE Pickup day is wednesday. Garbage may not be left outside for more than 24 hours. If you are at the home on the evening before the designated garbage pick-up day, please place the garbage cans (located to the side of the house)
15. NOISE AND OTHER ANNOYANCES: Occupant shall not, and shall ensure that guests and licensees of occupants shall not:disturb, annoy, endanger, injure, or interfere with the quiet, peace and enjoyment of any and all neighbors.
17. BEDDING, LINENS AND TOWELS. if damaged or used for any cleaning except body $35 each towell or linnen each
Please do not remove from the premises any chairs, towels or bedding for use at the beach or picnicking