It is a studio (214 sq. ft.), apart hotel, on Collins and 42, in the heart of Miami Beach, super well located, beachfront. Directly across the street from beach, Atlantic Ocean and boardwalk. Art deco building. Studio fully renovated, May 2014.
The room has:
1) Real bed, full bed for 2 persons.
2) One sofa bed for other two.
3) Flat, smart, LED TV, 42 '
4) Cable TV.
5) Mini-fridge, may fit two large bottles of soda, milk and several bottles of beer
6) One furniture with all utensils and crockery for 4 people.
7) Coffee maker.
8) Air conditioning.
9) Hair dryer.
10) Clothes iron.
11) Under the bed, inside one drawer, two beach chairs and an umbrella.
12) In the other drawer padding and linen for the sofa bed.
13) In the night table there is a safe.
14) Complete bathroom with bathtub, bath towels are provide.
The lobby has:
1) 24 hours front desk
2) Restaurant “Subway”, sandwiches and salads are very good and cheap.
3) Microwave, only one floor distance, it is not allowed to use them in the rooms.
4) Wi-Fi internet, free. AT&T will connect Wi-Fi in the room, but I do not trust in them any more (I already paid, they didn’t do their work yet).
5) One elevator.
The beach is just in front, across Collins Ave. No pool or Jacuzzi, neither laundry.
This great neighborhood offers plenty of entertainment for families, friends, couples or even single without sacrificing your wallet.
If you intend to make Internet purchases, no packages can be sent to the condo-hotel address.
We do not provided parking (we do not have parking). There is a parking USD 8 per day, two blocks from the bridge, on 4148 Royal Palm Ave. Other one is one block, USD 20 for 8 hours. On street parking is USD 1 per hour, it is free from 6 pm. until 8 am. You can charge hours for next day before 6 pm.
From Miami Airport, 12 miles, taxi fee is USD 33, there is a direct bus, # 150, first stop is two blocks of the building and costs USD 2.65 (bring accurate, does not give back).
It is 4 miles from the Port.
Buses to go South Miami Beach, 20 blocks, are good, cheap USD 2.25 they come every few minutes, or a taxi for example to go to Lincoln Rd. or Ocean Dr., costs about USD 10 or 12 .
One mile from Convention Center.
To go shopping, Aventura Mall by bus is easy and cheap, bus stop is in front, half a block, from our building it costs 2.25 each way. To go to Sawgrass, there is a bus that picks up those who ask from the hotel, fees are about USD 25
Holiday Inn Hotel, next block, has excellent breakfast buffet for USD 15, plus taxes and if you ask to use the pool after breakfast, they allow.
Fountain Bleu Hotel, two blocks from the building, is a 5 stars Hotel, where dinner is fantastic, very expensive.
There is Walgreen, just 3 blocks from our building to buy sodas and snacks.
Well, if you have any questions, I will answer them. Know that I only want people enjoy the place, as I do when I have vacation.
If you do not rent it and I can help you, I will do without problem.