One mile from the beautiful Ocean , this 3 bedroom, 2 full bath vacation home offers it all. A parking pass to the private Green Hill Association Beach is provided or if feeling ambitious , one can walk or bike to the public access of Green Hill Beach. If tennis, basketball or volleyball is your thing, walk to the town park just down the street. Located in the pastoral neighborhood of Green Hill this home features an attached screened in porch where you can relax and enjoy the ocean breezes. Want to sit outside and catch some rays? Enjoy the single level backyard deck . An outside shower and gas grill complete your Rhode Island summer vacation picture. Home provides a fully appliance kitchen along w/a first floor washer & dryer. Light, bright and roomy this ocean area home is a great place to create lifetime memories
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Charlestown Randall Realtor
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 21, 2019
Great vacation house!
This house met all of our needs and is close enough to the beach that you can walk or take a quick bike ride. We had plenty of room for our 5 person household, the added linens were a huge bonus. We have stayed in Green Hill for many years and this house worked the best for us. If I had to add anything it would be that an outside line for wet towels and bathing suits would make it perfect! Thank you!
Nice property. spacious and very clean !
This was a nice little house with a great location and exceptionally clean. only drawback was no air conditioning, but it wasn't a problem since we rented for labor day weekend.
Excellent location, nice yard, beautiful screen porch, and nice ocean breeze.
Disappointed in description that the house sleeps 8. House sleeps only 5 adults, unless you included 2 in the living room on couch with holes in it. Needs more kitchen utensils especially drinking glasses, floor rugs are seriously stained.Outdoor shower does not work. Called realtor to solve problem Randell Realty and played phone tag- noone ever called back to my last phone message. Would I rent here again - YES! but would be way better with these minor adjustments:
1. Better Kitchen supplies - and had to look for the Lobster Utensils - finally found above the stove in a tin that looked like an ice bucket - all the LOBSTER tools. The pots/pans - bowls - supplies should be better organized - and need more serving bowls, spoons, appetizer plates for serving.
2. Downstairs bedroom - Blinds were broken and curtain is chintzy- just needs better photos on wall - decor is dated. Bedspread is quilted and not bad - lavender color. Need a Decorator to go thru house and tell owners how to update to make more appealing.
3. Handtowels and dishtowels needed to bring or owner should supply for rental.
4. Kitchen - table / chairs nice - but need new cushions.
5. Living Room: one half is not bad where t.v. and fireplace are- but the other 1/2 of room need to remove old dated worn furniture. Redesign and remove stained carpet.
6. Screen porch - this was one of the BEST features of house. LOVE the star lights!!!! Wire on a switch would be great. Great room - for meals and do not have to worry about mosquitos while drinking mojitos.
7. Rear outdoor deck area- could be made more appealing - for enjoying area outside while grilling.
8. Upstairs- Master Bedroom - nice and spacious! not bad- remove poppy flowers and vase.
Needs better art decor and again a Decorator's touch. Some items are tacky in house while others are a nice beachy feel.
9. Upstairs Bathroom - add some more homey feel to it. But clean and alright - not bad!
Perhaps nicer bath rugs would be an added welcome.
10. Upstairs extra bedroom - advertised as twin beds - but really just a trendle bed that pulls out. So do not expect Grandma to sleep on floor - and not enough room to get up in middle of night between the beds when pulled out as 2 twins. Small bedroom. Needs new blinds and curtains. OVERALL - in a nutshell - remphasize the first paragraph: great location, and had a nice time- would rent again!!!!
Thank you for your review. We welcome your feedback and will share it with the owners. And we're glad you had a nice time and would rent this home again.
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees