~MounTravel 19 ~ is a private villa located in Taipei City north, Taiwan. Relax and experience this entire newly- open space with its modern-life design and traditional brick-made Taiwanese house.
Located "on" Guandu MRT Station ,walk 1 min you will reach the red line of MRT.
Sevices and Facilities provided
- Welcomed-snack and mini bar with FREE drinks provided when check-in
- Space is 2153 square ft. (200 square meter) for only one group
- Facilitated with courtyard pool, landscape platform, meditation room, living lounge, kitchen w/ fridge, 2 double beds, and a double bathtub.
- Free high-speed WiFi and color cable TV
- Air conditioning
Neighborhood Consists of
- A residential/ schools combination area
- Swimming pools in the-nearby-schools
- 5 mins walk to traditional market, super market, and 7-11
- Post office and laundry shop nearby
- At least 10 food courts/ coffee shop in vicinity of 2-10 mins walk, including seafood restaurant, local Taiwanese food-stand, and much more!
- 1 min to Guandu MRT
- MRT 10 mins to Danshui old street/ Beitou hot spring, 15 mins to Shilin night market, and 20 mins to Tienmu uptown/ National Palace Museum
- 25 mins to downtown Taipei Main Station
- 35 mins to Taipei 101
- 5 mins to Taipei National University of Arts and its surrounding-mountain-trail
- 10 mins to Guandu Temple (a traditional Taoist temple in Taipei worshipping the sea deity Mazu; It was constructed in 1661.)
- 10 mins to Guandu Nature Park (the ONLY Nature Reserve of Wetland in Taipei basin for migrant birds)
- At least 3-bike-trails along the river bank to explore the city nature and wonders
- Sails along Danshui River connecting to the Dihua Street commercial loop ( the oldest street Taipei with sections in existence since the rule of Dutch Formosa from 16241661; its architecture has been under preservation and conservation efforts by the city.)