Cottage Style Home Near Ocean/Harbor in Beautiful San Juan Cap(79 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
This charming, cottage-style home offers a delightful indoor/outdoor experience with french doors opening to private, spacious yards front and back. Located on a hill, it affords hilltop views over the San Juan Capistrano valley. It is only two miles to local beaches and the Dana Point Harbor; and two miles to historic San Juan Capistrano and the Capistrano Mission. After enjoying all the nearby attractions, jump on the train to San Diego, Los Angeles or Pasadena or enjoy a less than two hour boat ride to beautiful Catalina Island. There are endless possibilities for relaxation, enjoyment, recreational activities and sightseeing.
The home has been completely remodeled. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and private bath. One guest room has a queen size bed and the other guest room has two twin beds. There is a convertible/futon sofa located in the living room.
Keywords: Quiet, cozy, charming home, close to beach/harbor & historic San Juan Capistrano, conveniently located to many attractions in Orange County
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1 story
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Dana Point Harbor is just two miles away as well as San Juan Capistrano which is full of history and charm. The quaint downtown offers shops, restaurants and the train depot. Laguna Beach, San Clemente, Balboa Island and Newport Beach are within 30 miles and offer parks, trails and a host of other activities. It is in close proximity (approx one hour) to beautiful beaches, wineries, Hotel Del Coronado, La Jolla, San Diego Zoo, Qualcomm Stadium, Staples Center and theme parks including Disneyland, Sea World, Knott's Berry Farm, Legoland, Wild Animal Park and approximately two hours to Universal Studios. The train stops regularly at the San Juan depot and provides service to San Diego, Los Angeles and Pasadena which offer a large variety of museums, galleries and points of interest. The boat to Catalina Island departs two miles from the house....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $130
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Taxes Not included
An additional fee of $10 per night per person is charged for over six guests.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
San Juan Capistrano hosts two golf courses including Arroyo Golf Club and San Juan Hills Golf Club. Nearby are some of the top golf courses in Orange County including Oak Creek, Pelican Hill, Tustin Ranch, Talega, Monarch Beach Golf Links at the St. Regis Resort and Aliso Creek in Laguna Beach.
Charter fishing and whale watching (seasonal) are offerred in the harbor.
Wineries are located within an hour as well as horse racing (seasonal).
Year Purchased: 1974
About the owner: We have enjoyed our home since 1974, but now spend part of our time in Durango, Colorado enjoying our granddaughter. We are happy to share our home and hope you have an much enjoyment staying there as we do.
- Primary: 970-259-5482
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.