Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
One bedroom downstairs, futon upstairs, full bath.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Exercise caution around our two heelers.Exercise caution around our two heelers.
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Guests are always welcome at the main house, but please alert me before coming up, as our normally friendly heelers are protective of the house.
- english, french, spanish, italian, greek
About Stanley Crawford
Visitors wishing to learn more about Northern New Mexico can consult a rich library of books about the area, including my own nonfiction works, particularly A GARLIC TESTAMENT: SEASONS ON A SMALL NEW MEXICO FARM. --Stan Crawford
Stanley Crawford purchased this Cottage in 1971
Why Stanley Crawford chose Embudo
We bought this beautiful piece of empty land in 1971. It's down the most beautiful lane in Northern New Mexico, bordered the Rio Embudo on the south, and an irrigation ditch and BLM land on the north.
What makes this Cottage unique
Wonder views of the Sangre de Cristo Range, closeness of the river, the quiet (the lane is dead end), sunny days, cool nights, good south facing exposure in the winter: we built both the guest house and our own house to take advantage of these features.