**Rates starting at $329**
Immerse yourself in the magnificence of the Berkshires by escaping to this private Great Barrington vacation rental home! Located on 30 acres of rolling fields and lush forests, "Shaker Hill" ensures a delightfully peaceful retreat, while still allowing easy access to the area's popular attractions. Featuring 5-bedrooms, 4-bathrooms, and room to sleep 10 guests, this spacious home provides the perfect getaway for a large family or group of friends looking to truly experience the Berkshires!
Welcome to Shaker Hill! From the moment you first arrive, you'll feel right at home inside the home's delightfully open interior, boasting soaring vaulted ceilings and wonderful views from virtually every window, which also let the sun flood the space with an abundance of natural light.
At the end of an eventful day exploring the area, look forward to gathering with your group on the comfortable living room couches and rehashing the day's events. You'll love spending your evenings exploring the expansive property or bundling up on the enormous front porch that spans almost the entire length of the house. When you're ready to call it a day, take a relaxing soak in either the adorable downstairs claw-foot bathtub or the spa-like whirlpool bathtub located upstairs - 2 of the home's bathrooms have showers, while the other 2 feature bathtubs. End your days at Shaker Hill in one of its 5 cozy yet spacious bedrooms, all featuring stunning views that are a delight to wake up to! Other modern comforts provided for your convenience include wireless internet access, a flat screen TV with cable, Netflix and a PS3 player for your entertainment needs. The home also has a charcoal grill as well as a unique and large fully equipped kitchen, where you'll love preparing your favorite meals.
Nestled on 30 acres of diverse terrain, this home's location is unbeatable! While it's completely private and secluded, Shaker Hill is only minutes away from the best of the Berkshires. Plenty of wonderful skiing opportunities are just a short drive from the property - it's a 5-minute drive to Butternut Ski Basin, 15 minutes to Catamount, and 45 minutes to Jiminy Peak. If you decide to look for some excitement in town, downtown Stockbridge is only 5 minutes away, while downtown Great Barrington is within 10 minutes of the house.
The Berkshires area boasts many exciting activities for the entire family. The outdoor enthusiasts of your group will love scoping out the abundance of lakes, pools, tennis courts and hiking or horseback riding opportunities. If you prefer to spend your time indoors, don't worry, there are plenty options for you, too! The surrounding towns have a wide variety of theaters, film and museum options, as well as endless opportunities to hear some great live music at the Tanglewood Music Center, located just 10 minutes from Shaker Hill. No matter how you decide to spend your time in the Berkshires, this fantastic Great Barrington vacation rental home is the ultimate home base!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a spacious fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet connection, a flat screen TV with cable, a private and spacious front porch, charcoal grill, and much more
- Enjoy stunning views from every window!
- Prime location in the Berkshires! Situated on 30 acres of diverse terrain, yet minutes away from all the area's most popular attractions
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 4 (Explorer's Room): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5 (Mountain View): King-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Washer/dryer is only available for guest use for stays of 6+ nights
- Must be at least 25 years old to book (please note a copy of the renter's drivers license will be required upon check-in)
- Larger groups can be accommodated for an additional $75/nt per person over 10, please inquire with more information regarding your group as you must be of age and property is not suitable for parties
- Additional fees and taxes may apply