Elevate your next Rocky Mountain escape by staying at this gorgeous 6-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom Blue River vacation rental house which comfortably sleeps 12! Perfectly situated at the base of Quandary Peak within close proximity of Breckenridge Ski Resort, hiking trails and prime fishing spots, this outstanding duplex home ensures the ultimate alpine getaway for any season.
This stunning mountain residence offers 4,100 square feet of immaculately furnished living space, making it a terrific lodging choice for multiple families or groups traveling together. Inside, the home welcomes you with 3-level living at its finest, boasting 5 beautiful suites with their own private bathrooms.
You’ll find 2 bedrooms on the top floor, the master bedroom on the main floor along with the 6th bedroom, and the 2 remaining bedrooms downstairs, where you’ll also encounter a fabulous area with bar and pool table. Each bedroom comes equipped with a standing fan. Wonderful heated floors and hot water radiant heating provide additional comfort, especially after long, chilly days on the ski slopes!
Outside, the house features a breathtaking 2-level private deck in back, where you can prepare some mouth-watering barbeque on the gas grill and soak your cares away in the bubbling private hot tub.
Everyone in your traveling party will love spending time outdoors in the home’s beautiful private yard that backs up to National Forest, offering an endless supply of picturesque natural scenery for you to enjoy. Additionally, a 2-car garage and driveway parking are available for your convenience.
No matter what season you plan to visit, this exceptional house will let you have the best of Colorado’s Summit County right at your fingertips!
The home is nestled at the base of Quandary Peak with hiking, cross country skiing trails and the McCullough Gulch trail very close by, and is walking distance to Blue River for fly fishing.
From here, you’ll be only 5.8 miles from the world-class ski slopes at Breckenridge Ski Resort, plus just a stone’s throw away from the charming shops and restaurants on Breckenridge’s Main Street. Several other notable ski resorts, including Vail, Keystone, Copper Mountain and Arapahoe Basin, are within fairly close proximity as well.
From skiing, snowmobiling and whitewater rafting to hiking, biking and scenic nature walks, it’s no secret that Summit County has a little something for every interest and taste. The fisherman in your group will be pleased to find great fishing at the lake situated just 2 miles away from the property.
Regardless of how you choose to spend your time during your stay, this magnificent Blue River vacation rental house leaves nothing to be desired!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a Keurig, wireless internet access, 2-level deck with private hot tub and gas grill, beautiful private backyard, 2-car garage, and much more
- Fantastic location! Serene setting backed up to National Forest, just 5.8 miles away from Breckenridge Ski Resort!
- Easy access to skiing, fishing on the lake, hiking, mountain biking, whitewater rafting, and numerous other outdoor recreational activities!
- Free Shuttle Service into Breckenridge! Shuttle picks up and drops off at the Blue River Town Hall at the entrance of the neighborhood
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Basement): 1 King-sized Bed and 1 set of Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 3 (Basement): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Top Floor): 1 Queen-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5 (Top Floor): 1 Queen-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6 (Main Floor): Queen-sized Bed
- No parties, events, or large gatherings of any kind allowed.
- Noise ordinance strictly enforced
- A maximum of 6 vehicles is allowed at the property
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Fines will be applied if any of the above is found to be violated
- An ID check is required prior to check-in
- Additional fees and taxes may apply