You'll feel like you're staying at a resort in this executive three bedroom home. Situated adjacent to Santa Clara University and just blocks from the CalTrain station, this is a perfect location for exploring Silicon Valley.
distance to Stanford Univ 16.8
distance to Stanford Hospital 18.4
distance to SAP center 3.4
distance to Santa Clara Conv. Ctr. 6.2
distance to nearest bus 0.9
distance to nearest train (Santa Clara Station) 0.5
distance to nearest park (Washington Park) 0.9
distance to nearest grocery store (Safeway) 0.5
distance to nearest Starbucks 0.3
distance to San Francisco 49
distance to San Jose 3.8
This luxury home was built in 2006 and has all the amenities you would expect in a resort-style accommodation. All linens, bedding, towels, dishes, utensils, cookware, etc. are provided. There are three bedrooms: one with a queen size bed and two bedrooms with two twin beds each. An additional twin mattress/roll-away is available upon request.
Guests have access to the entire house, 2-car garage, and community swimming pool.
CalTrain station is just a few blocks away, with access directly to San Francisco. Downtown San Jose, Levi's stadium, San Jose airport, and the Convention center are all just a few minutes away by car.
This home features a custom guest services YourWelcome smart tablet (see photos). You can use it to check-in/out, request services, view local recommendations, learn about the home, browse the web, & more.
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading the guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay.
* No pets. No smoking. No parties/events. Some common sense rules include but are not limited to 1) Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol and taking out their own trash 2) Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. (if applicable) must stay at the property (fees for removal apply).
* Quiet hours 10pm-8am
* Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* We expect the home to be kept up during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins). Shoes should be removed when inside the home. In the event the cleaners indicate that the home has been neglected or damage is occurring from lack of care, we will require weekly cleanings at guest’s expense. If such is discovered upon checkout, additional fees will apply.
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning.
* Bookings of 30 days or more and not subject to tax fee. Please disregard the tax fee on quotes longer than 30 nights.
* Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.