Gorgeous Beach-Front Condo from $190/Night-Spectacular Views(37 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Sleeper Love Seat, 2 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 4-6)
• Private 28-foot wide veranda with spectacular, unobstructed view of beach and surf; quartzite stone flooring and teak furniture
• Travertine stone floors throughout the inside
• New fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, ice-maker, granite counters, and double-bowl farm sink exclusive to #407
• Luxurious, private master bath with large, walk-in natural-stone shower, 'floating' granite-counter vanity with seat and lighted 10x magnified mirror exclusive to #407
. Free In-Condo High Speed Wireless Internet
• Newly-furnished master bedroom with comfortable, king-size memory-foam topped bed
• Dining space for 10 (including 4 counter stools)
• Laptop desk with free wireless and free hard-wire high-speed internet
• Ambient cove lighting in living and dining rooms exclusive to #407
• Refurbished second bedroom with 4-poster twin beds and comfortable memory-foam mattresses.
• Remodeled second bathroom with a combination bath tub and shower
• Love seat sleeper-sofa accommodates 2 children or 2 slim adults; alternatively, self-inflatable queen-size Aero-Bed accommodates 5th and 6th guests.
• Three TVs and two DVD players
• Kids love the new Schlitterbahn Water Park, 11-minute drive away.
Stay free the 7th night when you book 6 consecutive nights, because we want you to stay the whole week! Hey, it's the beach!
The owner welcomes all emails and promptly responds.
IMPORTANT: When calling to make a reservation, be sure you state that you are reserving CONDO #407 from VRBO 396136 so that you will be guaranteed this condo.
Keywords: Sea Gull, Port Aransas, Mustang Island, Corpus Christi, Gulf Coast, Texas, Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Aero-Bed, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6, Private Veranda, Beach Front, Ocean Front, New Fully-Equipped Kitchen, New Private Master Bath, Free Wireless, Free Internet
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 4
- 1247 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 11 stories
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Sea Gull provides free portable canopies and beach chairs from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Its private boardwalk to the beach has fresh-water showers and is accessed from the elevator through the lobby. Guests can call front desk and maintenance 24/7. Enjoy the free coffee bar in the lobby. Clean freshly-caught fish in the fish-cleaning station near boardwalk. Long-term renters appreciate walk-in closets in both bedrooms....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 25, 2017
2 night min stay
May 26 - Sep 4, 2017
2 night min stay
Sep 5 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2018
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No cleaning fee! $0
- One-time booking fee $20
- Tax Rate 15%
A 3-night minimum stay is required during all holidays. No tax for monthly rentals. The winter monthly rental for 60+ days is $2,640. Monthly renters have free use of in-condo washer/dryer. No cleaning fee or a resort fee for daily or monthly rentals. Free beach cabanas, beach chairs, and week-day children's programs are available for summer guests.
To reserve, call 1-800-543-0818 and tell the agent that you want to reserve condo #407 from VRBO/396136. For daily rentals, first night's rent plus 15% tax and $20 booking fee due when condo is reserved. Daily rents must be cancelled before 7 days of arrival for a refund less the $20 booking fee. For monthly rentals, call for payment terms. No tax due on monthly rentals.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Drive only 11 minutes to the new Schlitterbahn Water Park. Or kayak in the Lighthouse Lakes Kayaking Trail, bird watch at the 5-star rated Leonabelle Turnbull Birding Center, golf at the Palmilla Beach Golf Club (Arnold Palmer Signature Course), visit the Texas State Aquarium and USS Lexington 5-star rated museums in nearby Corpus Christi, explore the Aransas Wildlife Refuge near Rockport and Padre Island National Seashore in nearby Corpus Christi, book a surfing lesson instructor, or charter a deep-sea fishing excursion.
- Primary: +1 8005430818
- Secondary: +1 3617494191
Links to more information:
Sea Gull #407: Enjoy an unobstructed ocean-front view from the veranda.
Sea Gull #407: Entertain guests and family from this gorgeous kitchen.
Relax with flat-screen TVs, ambient cove lighting, and love-seat sleeper sofa.
Sea Gull #407: Newly furnished master bedroom with plenty of storage space and flat-screen TV with built-in DVD player.
Sea Gull #407: Refurbished second bedroom with 4-poster beds and new mattresses with memory foam tops
Sea Gull #407: Lap top desk with free Wi-Fi for surfing the internet.
Relax on our private veranda and enjoy balmy weather--photo taken in December.
Walk from our private boardwalk to a 27-mile pristine, unspoiled beach.
After relaxing on the beach, swim in Sea Gull's refreshing free-form pool.
Barbeque and picnic by the private Sea Gull pool.
Enjoy the panoramic view in one of Sea Gull's lounge areas.
Leave your worries behind as your ferry arrives in Port Aransas.
Sea Gull #407: Enjoy a gourmet, fully-equipped kitchen while viewing the ocean.
Sea Gull #407: Dine comfortably with a bright, ocean-front view.
Sea Gull #407: Newly furnished master bedroom, king bed topped with memory foam.
Master bath with floating vanity, lighted magnifying mirror over seated vanity.
Sea Gull #407: Remodeled second bathroom with tub and shower combination.
Sea Gull #407: Relax in our living room while you enjoy the ocean-front view.
Take elevator to a safe-passage, private boardwalk to the beach.
In front of Sea Gull Condo #407 is the family-friendly beach of Mustang Island.
Enjoy Sea Gull's hot tub and water fall in the pool area.
The Sea Gull staff will greet you in Sea Gull's spacious lobby.
Begin your holiday by boarding the free ferry to Mustang Island.
Call 1-800-543-0818 to reserve VRBO 396136 Condo #407 at the premier Sea Gull.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.