Located directly on Pine River Pond, this vacation rental cottage is close to all of the area's most popular activities and ensures a memorable time! This 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom property offers enough space to comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests, making it the ideal choice for a small family or group of close friends looking for an unforgettable New Hampshire lakeside retreat.
* Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay *
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Nestled along breathtaking lake frontage, this guest house shares 3/4 of an acre with a larger property, each has a private secluded beach.
Inside, the hardwood floors and comfy, quaint interior give this cottage the ultimate balance of comfort and fun – an excellent combination for any lake vacation! Additionally, this residence features every comfort of home that you could ask for, like air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, and a well-equipped kitchen.
At the end of a long day spent at the private beach, you'll love unwinding on the private deck. From the back deck, admire views of eagles soaring overhead, families and fishermen enjoying the lake in their boats, kayakers paddling away and, in winter months, snowmobilers taking advantage of the frozen lake and miles of groomed trails.
On a beautiful evening, cook up some juicy burgers on the gas grill, while watching the sun set over the water. For dessert, gather around the fire pit to roast marshmallows and tell stories.
Later, head to the living room and gather around the flat-screen cable TV, which comes equipped with a DVD player. When you're ready to call it a night, retreat to one of the 3 charming bedrooms to rest up for another eventful day that's sure to follow!
Outside the comfort of this charming cottage, there lie many possibilities for fun and adventure! Some favorite outdoor activities in the area include boating, jet skiing, kayaking, free concerts and snowmobiling in the winter.
Experience great fishing and swimming on clean, 600 acre Pine River Pond with your private beach. Plus, the property's shared dock and boat launch make using your boat easy.
Head north for superior hiking choices or to Center Conway for Saco River canoe and kayak rentals. For a relaxing evening spent outdoors, float on the lake in a tube, before heading over to Wolfeboro docks for some tasty ice cream.
If the weather isn't on your side, there's also a plethora of indoor activity options. The small towns of Wakefield and Ossipee are only 7 miles away and offer plenty of grocery stores, restaurants, and take-out options.
Head to North Conway or Kittery for some outlet shopping, or explore the shops and restaurants in Portsmouth. Just a short 25-minute drive away is Wolfeboro, a resort town located on Lake Winnipesaukee which boasts an array of restaurants, shops, concerts and boat rentals. Additionally, more shopping outlets, restaurants and movie theatres are located 40 minutes from the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, private deck with gas grill and gorgeous lake views, flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, life jackets, 2 kayaks, a paddleboat and much more (the kayaks and paddleboat are shared with the other property on the site)
- Upon request, guests will have access to the property's shared dock, available for boats 19-feet or shorter
- Lakefront Wakefield location! Perfect for guests who want to fish, swim, boat, and more. Close to all of the area's most popular outdoor activities, shops, restaurants and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Logan International Airport - 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, (~102 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Maximum occupancy is 6 overnight guests and 2 daytime guests
- Towels are not provided at the property. Guests are responsible for bringing their own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in