PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE FIRST SO WE MAY COMMUNICATE PRIOR TO SENDING A REQUEST TO BOOK. WEDDINGS/RECEPTIONS & FORMAL EVENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Thank you so kindly.
Brant Manor is a new vacation rental home located right outside of downtown Tampa in a beautiful community of lakefront homes with mature tree-lined streets. It has been recently renovated, combining Florida comforts with casual elegance and a European flair. Guests describe it as a perfect mix of timeless details and contemporary style.
This Stately Home Features:
- 5000 Square Feet of Interior Living Space
- 8 Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms Upstairs & 1 Bedroom Downstairs
- 13 Beds, including: 1 King, 6 Queens, 4 Twins, 2 Twin Trundles
- 5.5 Bathrooms: 1.5 Bathrooms Downstairs & 4 Bathrooms Upstairs
- Large Covered Lanai with Screened-In Paver Patio (Prevents Bugs)
- Very Large Resort Style Pool (35k Gal) & Large Hot Tub
- Three Upstairs Balconies: 1 in Front, 1 Master Sitting Room, 1 Master Bathroom
- Billiard & Gaming (Parlor) Rooms
- Designer Kitchen with Desk & Cooking Supplies
- Open Concept Breakfast, Kitchen Counter & Dining Areas
- Open Concept Family Room with Comfortable Furnishings
- Large Laundry Room
Some Notable Details Include:
- Smart Home Technology & Security System
- High Speed Premium Cable & Wifi
- Thick Chair Railing & Crown Molding Throughout
- Olhausen Billiard Table
- Boardgames, Playing Cards & Poker Chips
- Stone & Ornate Wood Fireplaces (For Display Only)
- Young Chang Piano
- Beverage & Wine Centers
- Custom Shutters & Drapery Throughout Downstairs
- Exotic Granite Counters & European-Inspired Cabinetry in Kitchen
- Custom Wood Counters in Kitchen & Dining Areas
- Cooking Necessities & Diningware
- Tempered & Stained Glass Accents
- Italian Sofa Set & Marble Dining Table
- Crystal Chandeliers
- Recessed LED Lighting
- 60” Sony Bravia HDTV in Family Room
- Additional HDTVs in Three Bedrooms & Billiard Room
- Hardwood, Travertine & Tile Throughout Main Living Areas
- New Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Laundry Shoot
- Pool Bathroom Access Directly off of Lanai
- European & Florida Themed Artwork
- Many Skylights for Natural Light Upstairs
- Comfortable Mattresses (Purchased New 4th Qtr 2015)
- Comfortable Sheets, Bedding & Pillows
- Walk-In Bedroom Closets
- Sitting Room in Master Bedroom
- Classic Tile or Marble Bathrooms with Stone/Granite Countertops
- Large Covered Lanai with Custom 14’ Dining Table, Iron Chandelier & Fans
- Outdoor Kitchen with Built-in Grill, Sink and Bar Seating
- Reclining Pool Loungers with Cushions
- Outdoor Conversation Seating
- Lush Landscaping and Tropical Planters
- Large Circular Driveway
- Commercial Grade Landscape Lighting with Lanterns
- Lake Views in the Front & Back of Home
- Fishing Dock (Lake Stocked with Bass)
General House Rules:
- Please Remember This Is Our Home & We Ask Guests Treat It With Love & Respect!
- Parties & Events Are Not Permitted (i.e. Weddings/Receptions)
- Smoking is Not Permitted on the Premises
- Fireworks and Fires Are Not Permitted
- Pets are Not Permitted
- Respect for Neighborhood & Neighbors at All Times
- Remove Shoes When in House for Extended Periods, Always in Carpeted Bedrooms
- Consciousness of Noise & Music after Nightfall
- Max Occupancy of 20 Guests & 8 Vehicles, Including Visitors
- RVs, Trailers & Boats Are Not Permitted; Motorcycles must be approved by Landlord
- Recreational Motor Vehicles & Swimming are Not Permitted in Lake
- Check-Out Procedure Must Be Followed. If Applicable, Guests are Responsible for Excess Cleaning if Not Followed.
- Deep Frying or Cooking Methods that Could Leave a Strong Odor Upon Departure are Not Permitted
- Guests Under 25 (without adult supervision) and Large Groups of Unrelated Guests Seeking a Place to Party are Not Permitted
Brant Manor displays a regal appearance with its lush landscaping and circular driveway on an oversized corner lot with grand oak trees. Entering through the double-doors into the foyer, you’ll notice thick crown molding, chair railing and hardwood floors throughout. From here, you may enter the Great Room or Gaming Areas to engage in a round of billiards in front of the ornate fireplace. Continue on to the Parlor for cards or board games complete with bar area and piano, which leads to the open Kitchen and Great Room, perfect for entertaining.
Brant Manor’s Designer Kitchen is a cook’s delight with long exotic granite countertops, custom European style cabinetry, beautiful wood details, and all stainless steel appliances. Also featured is a wine and beverage center, island and clear stained glass accents. Guests can enjoy meals together at the formal marble table, kitchen bar or breakfast table while still interacting with friends and family in the spacious Great Room. Running alongside the pool and lanai, the Great Room is perfect as the home’s comfortable gathering and movie hub with its fireplace and 60" flat screen HDTV. A maid’s quarters with separate entrance functions as an additional bedroom and office while the pool bath with shower, half bath and generous laundry room with laundry shoot complete the downstairs living area.
The expansive screened in lanai is complete with brick pavers and an outdoor kitchen with grill and bar seating for four. Skylights allow sunshine to peek through the cool, covered dining area with a table for twelve overlooking the pool and lake. This is where you’ll share plenty of laughter, bask on loungers, float in the resort-size pool or sit back for a good read while listening to the gentle waterfall. On cooler days and starlit evenings, relieve stress in the hot tub fit for ten. For anglers, walk down to the dock and cast away for some fresh water fishing amongst the lily pads.
After a rinse in the pool bath, make your way up the wood columned staircase with stained glass window to the second story. A long balcony lines the front of the house where Guests can catch another lake view across the street or bid visitors adieu. The private Master Bedroom Suite is set apart from the rest of the home complete with walk-in closets, flat screen TV and a bright sitting area. Open the double doors to a screened in balcony overlooking the pool and natural lake setting. There is plenty of space and storage in the Master Bathroom with dual sinks, large shower and jetted tub, all leading to an additional private balcony. Continue down the sky-lit hall to six additional bedrooms and three full bathrooms, alleviating the need to share with all your family members or colleagues. Newly renovated bathroom motifs are contemporary classic and bedroom décor is set to a comfortable, stylish standard throughout. Brant Manor can sleep a maximum capacity of 20 guests comfortably but is an excellent arrangement for smaller parties with guests seeking their own suite experience.
There is plenty of parking space in the circular or side driveway, located in front of the three car garage. A Publix Supermarket is nearby and I-275 grants access to Downtown Tampa in nearly 15 minutes. Guests have excitement at their fingertips with fine dining, shopping, nightlife and attractions. But don’t be surprised if you find yourself back at Brant Manor for the peace, relaxation and sunshine the Florida lifestyle surely delivers.
Keywords: Tampa, Florida, family, reunion, corporate housing, corporate events, vacation rental, convention, large parties, large groups, private pool, resort, lake, fishing, golf
*While the house can accommodate up to 20 guests, it is preferred to keep the maximum occupancy at 14 to 16 guests, especially for short stays. More than 16 guests will require permission prior to booking.