Blue Hill Farm VA is a working hobby farm with a charming historic farm house built in 1895 on 36 scenic acres in the Shenandoah Wine Valley located in historic Clarke County, Virginia. The perfect getaway for everyone including your pets - we are pet friendly!
• a large wrap around porch in the front
* fenced in backyard with a large deck, 8 person hot tub, a propane gas grill, charcoal
grill and fire pit
* beautiful view of the acres aroudn Blue Hill surrounded by gardens
• central air/radiator heat
• Upstairs there are five bedrooms and three bathrooms
• The kitchen has granite counter-tops and is fully equipped
• The dining room seats up to fourteen guests
• The spacious living room has comfortable seating with a flat screen TV
* Sun room with a large picture window
* Family room with TV and games
Come explore Clarke County and Frederick County and all it has to offer - wineries, breweries, cideries, historic sites, Shenandoah National Park, the Shenandoah River, Sky Meadows Park, golfing, Abbey Monastery, hiking, antique shops, shopping, thrifting, Museum of the Shenandoah Valley, Locke Country Store, Watermelon Park, and Arboretum of Virginia, picturesque country roads.
Plan a day trip to Shenandoah Nat'l Park, Harper's Ferry, Front Royal, Shepherdstown, WV or Charles Town WV.
Finish the day in the hot tub and enjoy the stars in a light pollution free sky!
Keywords: farm house Virginia, weekend getaway, weekend retreat, Skyline Drive, Shenandoah River, historic, nature, hiking, Winchester, Middleburg