Cherry Orchard Escape with Gorgeous Lake Views and Access(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
4 large bedrooms plus a loft, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens - sleeps up to 15
Bask in the beauty of the Flathead Valley while pampering yourself in a newly renovated, fully furnished and updated luxury home. This immaculate home has 4 large bedrooms and an upstairs loft with two queen beds and a stunning view. It features 4 full bathrooms, 2 fully stocked kitchens with separate dining areas, two large living room spaces and an incredible wrap around deck for 360 degree gorgeous views. This home is located on a Flathead Cherry Orchard and has easy lake access just a hop, skip, and a jump away! There is more than plenty of space to roam, play, explore, and enjoy all that Flathead Lake has to offer!
Boating, swimming and beaching is available by launching from the Finley Point State Park 1/4 mile away. Either day use or reserving a boat slip is possible.
No tents or campers are allowed.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- 3335 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 15
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 15
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Swimming and boating is just 1/4 mile away at Finley Point State Park. The road to the park is not heavily traveled and you will often cross paths with other walkers, joggers, bikers and beach goers. Boats can be launched from the Finley Point State Park from June 15 on. The shoreline is very shallow at this location and the lake does not reach 'full pond' until mid June. Boats can be launched and boat slips can be rented. For reservations for a boat slip, go to stateparks.mt.gov or call 1-855-922-6768....moreless
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Lake View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Room
- Seating for 15 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $600
- Cleaning Fee $400
- Tax Rate 7%
• $1,000 deposit which does two things:
1. Reserves the house for the dates of your stay and prevents anyone else from booking the same week. It is non-refundable if you cancel your stay.
2. Acts as your security deposit ($600) and cleaning fee ($400). If the property is left in just as good or better condition, the $600 security deposit is refunded.
• $400 per night
• $2,800 per week, staying 7 nights and checking out on the 8th day
• 7% MT Lodging and Facilities Use Tax – applied only to the weekly or nightly rate, not the cleaning fee. For example, if guest stays for one week, they will pay $196 in tax.
• Reservation is solidified after deposit is received. Then remaining amount is due 90 days prior to stay.
• Cancellation Policy: If guest cancels prior to 90 days before their stay, they forfeit their $1,000 deposit. If guest cancels within 90 days of their stay, they forfeit their $1,000 deposit and 50% of their rental fee.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Finley Point is a lovely, forested peninsula on Flathead Lake with a rural feeling yet both restaurants and golf courses are nearby. The lake offers boating and fishing plus gorgeous sunsets. The small town of Polson and the resort town of Big Fork are within a short drive and Glacier Park is about 65 miles away.
Year Purchased: 1942
About the owner: We are both born and raised in Montana and love the state dearly. The orchard has been in the family for over 30 years and the orchard house was completely rebuilt in 2010. Our family has been coming to our Finley Point lake place since 1942.
- Primary: +1 4064575541
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Orchard House
Another Great View
Living Room and Stairs to Loft
Bedroom & Skylight
Washer Dryer Unit
Orchard in spring
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.