Vacation Like a Millionaire Waterfront Home with Private Pool, Hot Tub & Dock(26 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
5 bedroom+3 Full Baths, Luxury Waterfront living with private pool, hot tub&dock
1. Newer 2000s construction/luxury home vs. most other vacation homes are older and typically built in 1950-1970's.
2. Phenomenal waterfront Gulf of Mexico access location with private boat dock, 2 stand up paddle boards, a canoe, 2 kayaks, etc. Plus, You can walk to everything including the world famous sponge docks, restaurants, bakeries, antique district, bars, aquarium, winery, boat tours, fishing boats and more…
3. Luxurious heated private pool & hot tub just for you with elegant LED lighting (so no sharing the pool or hot tub with other guests like you do at even the most upscale resorts)
4. Unique, picturesque, charming Tarpon Springs, the oldest town in Pinellas county, in the national registry of historic places with its own trolley to take you to the town landmarks.
5. New upscale furnishings and decor vs. yard sale/consignment furniture and outdated decor.
6. Great fishing & nature watching right from the backyard and dock. You can see dolphins, manatees, fish jumping, and aquatic birds right from your own private boat dock (dolphins pass the dock daily)
7. Custom built home with significant upgrades (high ceilings, 20 inch Italian Porcelain tile, built-in wine chiller, etc).
8. Boating. Rent a boat, bring your own, take a dolphin watch tour boat, sponge diving exhibition boat, deep sea boat or inshore charter trip to explore the beautiful waterways of the Gulf of Mexico.
9. Fantastic gourmet kitchen. Eat out or make your own favorites in our large fully equipped kitchen which features all Professional Style Viking Appliances. There is also a Viking beverage center/wine chiller and a Margarita/Smoothie Maker to make your own frozen drinks or smoothies (sorry kids too young).
10. Awesome amenities means more comforts and better memories. We go the extra mile by providing everything you can think of from: 2 stand up paddle boards, a Canoe, 2 Kayaks, several Bicycles of various sizes, Sony 55 inch LED/3D FlatScreen TV, with Surround Sound, Blu-Ray DVD Player, Fios On-Demand videos, X-box game system with Kinect, Ping Pong/Table Tennis, Foosball/Table Soccer, tennis racquets, golf clubs, fishing poles, wine chiller, Margarita drink maker, Keurig Brewing System, intercom, iron & board, answering machine, beach chairs, and if you have young children we will add some age appropriate toys, 2 high chairs, a stroller, play pen, pak-n-play, gates, etc.
You can walk to almost everything from our home including: the world famous Sponge Docks with its fine award winning restaurants and specialty gift shops, deep-sea fishing boats, sponge fishing tour boat, Dolphin Watch Island Tour Boat, kayak rentals, boat rentals, antique shops and historic district with red brick streets, Exquisite Victorian homes, art galleries, day spa, hair salon, scenic Spring Bayou, Craig Park, library, tennis courts, a meat market and grocery store, The Scenic Pinellas Trail (a 37 mile path that runs from Tarpon Springs to St. Petersburg for walking, jogging, running, biking, rollerblading ), the Tarpon Spring Trolley which tours the towns most famous landmarks, and more. Plus, there are two fantastic beaches (Sunset Beach and Fred Howard Park Beach) within 2 miles of the home.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
We have many amenities for children and families with children of all ages. Kids love our home and make fantastic memories playing in the game room, swimming in the pool, and fishing and nature watching on the dock. ...moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Baby Equipment We understand the needs of parents who travel with small children, so we provide the following at no extra charge: • Two High chairs • Portable playpen and Portable Pack-N-Play (which works as a crib) • Two gates for blocking stairs • Single Stroller • Baby monitoring system - Pool Alarm for safety - Games, Puzzles, Toys, Books, Pool toys, Fishing Poles, Tennis Racquets, etc. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- There is also an outdoor shower by the pool.
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Games For Kids
- Music Library:
- Ping Pong Table
Satellite / Cable:
(3) The home has a 55 inch flat screen Sony HD 3D LED tv mounted on the wall. It has a sound bar with surrond sound and a blu ray dvd player. It also has a 40 inch Samsung HD LED in the Master bedroom and then a small TV in another bedroom. The home features Verizon Fios TV with over 1,000 channels including many in High Definition. It also has a DVR for taping programs and renting movies on demand. ...moreless
- Video Game Console:
- Video Games:
- Video Library:
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
The home is only 1.7 miles from the nearest Gulf of Mexico Beach (Sunset Beach). It takes only 3 minutes by car and there is only 1 traffic light and no overcrowded streets and traffic jams. ...moreless
- Near The Ocean:
The home is located on Tarpon Bayou which is a salt water body of water that leads to the Gulf of Mexico. It is a just a short boat ride out to the open Gulf of Mexico and its many islands. ...moreless
- Water View:
The Sponge Docks waterfront area has many attractions to see. There are restaurants, shops, bakeries, tour boats, fishing boats, an Aquarium, and much more. This quaint area will give you the feeling of being in a small port city in Greece. ...moreless
The home is located on Tarpon Bayou which is a salt water body of water that leads to the Gulf of Mexico. It is a just a short boat ride out to the Gulf. We have an extra boat slip if you prefer to bring your boat or rent a boat. ...moreless
- Private Island
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
In addition to the formal dining table which seats 8, there is a bar area that can be used for a few more. Plus, there is a outdoor dining table on the nearby terrace that can seat an additional 8. ...moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Alarm System
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Free Long Distance:
- Hair Dryer
- Intercom System
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Area
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Secure Parking
- Study Room
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
The kitchen features everything you need to enjoy your vacation. Some items include keurig 1 cup coffee brewing system, margarita frozen drink maker, beverage center/wine chiller, drip coffee pot, tea pot, blender, knife set, new stainless steel cookware set as well as non-stick pans, dishes, utensils, +...moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Boat Dock
- Deck / Patio:
- Fully Fenced Property
- Golf Clubs
Kayak / Canoe:
We have full sized aluminum canoe for guests to explore the 51 miles of waterfront in Tarpon Springs. We also have two Kayaks for guests. We also have two stand up paddle boards for our guests....moreless
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda:
- Small Cooler
- Tennis Court
- Walkway To Water
- Water Sports Gear:
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Tax Rate 13%
While the State of Florida recently passed legislation such that local laws, ordinances, or regulation may not restrict the use of vacation rentals, prohibit vacation rentals or regulate the duration or frequency of rental of vacation rentals, our municipality has an outdated, restrictive, inconsistently enforced ordinance that limits certain tourist homes to rental periods of six weeks or more.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Beautiful beaches (1.7 miles or 3 minutes from the home), shops, winery, antique stores, restaurants, wonderful golf courses and tennis courts, Scuba diving, snorkeling, paddle boating, windsurfing, surfing, jet skiing, fly fishing, biking, sailing, boating, water skiing, para sailing, deep sea fishing, pier fishing, gambling, ice skating, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, amusement parks, water parks, fine dining, easy drive to Disney World, Epcot, MGM, Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Sea World and much more. Fantastic shopping at one of the areas many malls including Countryside, Citrus Park, International Plaza, Westshore, and more.
Golf: There are many fine golf courses in the area including one that is a PGA Men's Tour Stop at Innisbrook Country Club just 3 miles from the home. There are also inexpensive municipal courses as close as 1.5 miles from the home.
Ski: Sorry no snow skiing here in Florida. You can rent a boat and water ski though.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: Here’s why you will enjoy dealing with Stephen & Annica. First, they are well educated. Stephen has a bachelors and master’s degree. Annica, who is originally from Sweden, also has a college degree. Second they are experienced with over 15 years managing rental properties. Because we are local, we can quickly address and resolve any issue that may arise vs. an absentee owner or home that is managed by a third party property manager. In addition, we can tell you where to get the best Greek food, tastiest ice cream, most delicious baked goods, or to-die-for pizza and gelato. The couple is committed to continuously improving the rental experience so they collect feedback from each visitor to make the home better for the next guest. They have been adding amenities for over 12 years so every guest experience is 5 stars (please see the reviews). Stephen has the local expertise of 30 years so he can help you make the most of your time in the area. The couple provides each guest with a personal tour of the home so they can get comfortable with their surroundings. The couple is easy going and are not high pressure sales types. If you think our home is a good fit for you, terrific, if not, no worries. There are many lovely destinations and homes so find the one that is right for your family. Stephen & Annica invite you to consider many homes and if our luxury home is a good fit for you, we will do everything we can to make your stay pleasant and memorable. Finally, you can trust us. Once you confirm your booking, it is a done deal. They do not play games by trying to rent the home for more money to another guest. The couple owns other businesses in the area and has an impeccable reputation for integrity.
Why the Owner Chose Tarpon Springs, FL, USA:
Stephen’s family moved to Tarpon Springs in the early 1970s. Tarpon Springs has many unique aspects including: - Tarpon Springs is listed in the National Registry of Historic Places - Tarpon Spring is Pinellas County’s oldest town (incorporated in 1887) - Tarpon Springs is located in area of Florida nicknamed 'The Sun Coast'- the area averages over 350+ days of sunshine. In fact, The sun coast area is even listed in the Guiness Book of World Records for the record number of consecutive days of sunshine at 768. - Tarpon Springs has 51 miles of waterfront to explore (and was once regarded as the Venice of America) - The average annual temperature is a comfortable 72.8 degrees - There are No high rise hotels, condos, and beachfront commercial activities like you have in crowded destinations. - There are 9 free public parks in Tarpon Springs alone - There are 2 public Gulf of Mexico beaches - Perhaps the biggest draw to Tarpon Springs is its famous Sponge Docks area with its Greek culture, shops, restaurants, bars, boat tours, aquarium, bakeries, and more.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Amenities What really separates this home is that it has every amenity conceivable so you can have a truly memorable stay. How did we do it….We began asking guests what if any item do you wish the home had to make your stay more fun, enjoyable, and memorable, and we have been adding amenities ever since. Please make sure you view the slideshow of photos that depict some of the amenities. There are too many to list, but here's a quick example. Say you like a good cup of coffee…You are in luck as we have: 1. A traditional drip coffee pot. 2. A Keurig single cup brewing system. 3. A Nespresso expresso system. Or, if you don't want to make your own, there a numerous local coffee shops nearby including Starbucks. And Don't worry Brits, we have a tea pot. Water You will enjoy your own PRIVATE heated pool and hot tub (an amenity not available at the finest hotel) Food & Drink If you enjoy eat and drink, then you will love our home as it is walking distance to 50+ restaurants, bakeries, and bars. The famous sponge docks area is just a short walk and has many fantastic dining options and we will make sure you know the local favorites. Also, if you prefer to make your own food or have a cookout. we have a grill and all the pots, pans, dining ware, and utensils. Fisherman Florida is famous for fishing and many world records are caught in our waters. If you like to fish, you can try your luck 24/7 on your own private dock. My parents moved to this street when I was 11 and I have fished here for 30+ years. I have caught probably 100 species of fish and crabs over the years just from the dock. We provide fishing poles so it's easy to give your luck a try. Nature Lovers If you are a wildlife fan, you are in luck. Our home is directly on the water, so you never know what you will see each day. Guests have seen dolphins, manatees, sting rays, crabs, many types of fish, ospreys, pelicans, egrets, cranes, herons, gulls, and many additional birds
- Primary: 8137895287
Links to more information:
Vacation Like a Millionaire at this Luxury 5 bedroom 3 bath Modern Waterfront Residence
Terrace features great water views and outdoor table for waterside dining.
Have fun exploring with 2 stand up paddle boards, 2 kayaks, and a canoe
New LED Color changing Lights illuminate the pool and hot tub with style
Our Daughters at Nearby Anclote Key Beach which features amazing shelling
Cook in our Gourmet Kitchen with all Pro Style Viking Appliances
The Master Bedroom Features a King Sized Bed with Tommy Bahama Comforter
The Palm Bedroom features a King Sized Bed and tropical Palm decor theme
This is the Fish Bedroom with a Queen Bed and aquatic theme
This is the upstairs Hall Bath with double sinks
Enjoy a friendly game of Ping Pong / Table Tennis in the garage/game room
If your party includes little ones we have you covered.
This is the back of the house and photo was taken from our private dock.
Waterfront Paradise for relaxing with your own pool, hot tub, and private dock
Enjoy your own Private Heated Salt Water Pool and Hot tub with water views
Relax in your own private heated hot tub with colorful LED lighting.
Enjoy our Newly redone kitchen with new granite and Viking pro style appliances
Open floor plan in which dining room connects to the family room and kitchen
The Master Bath features a large garden tub, walk in shower, double sinks etc.
This is the palm bathroom on the first living level
This the beach bedroom which also has a Mickey Mouse TV (a big hit with kids)
This is the Flex Room which has an IKEA sofa / double bed and desk and chair.
Foosball or Table Soccer is also a lot of fun for guests
Relax in your own hammock overlooking the water.
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.