About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
This condo is nicely decorated in neutral tones, featuring one bedroom with new King "Memory Foam" Mattress bed, TV w/ VCR, full bath with dual sinks and tub/shower combo, living area with queen sleeper sofa, TV/VCR combo, dining table for four, sliding door to private deck with patio table and chairs and amazing waterviews.
Portage Point Inn is a year-round resort located between Portage Lake and Lake Michigan. It is the perfect spot for beach walks, boating, fishing, jet skiing, swimming, sunbathing, or just plain relaxing. As well as enjoying near by color tours during the fall and nearby ski resorts, snowmobiling recreational areas and ice fishing during the winter.
Sleeping Arrangements: Bedroom - King, Living Room - Sleeper sofa
This unit is independently managed by CENTURY 21 Boardwalk Rentals. We are not affiliated with Portage Point Inn's rental program, therefore access to certain on-site amenities and events are not included.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful sunrise view!
Although the Inn was under construction at the time of our visit, it did not take away from the beautiful historic architecture and wonderful lake view. Very quiet and peaceful.
Stunning view, les than desirable accommodations
1. When we entered the unit the pilot light for the gas fireplace was on, making it unbearable to be in the unit for about four hours. There were no windows open, nor were either of the air conditioning units on. After a five hour drive, this was beyond disappointing.
2. The room was dirty...boogers on the wall next to the bed, dirty footprints as well.
3. The bathroom was clearly gently cleaned- suffice to bathe in, however, there were black hairs in the corners that did not belong to us.
4. There was no Internet- which would typically be fine with us, however, we were up here buying property through Century 21, and couldn't take care of things without Internet service.
5. When we called the property manager, Tim, he basically told my husband "it's a cheap rental".
If I could post pictures here I would.
Needless to say, we will never stay here again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
**Rates do not include Refundable $100 Security Deposit**