House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Baths, (Sleeps 6 to 8)
ENJOY CASUAL ELEGANCE: GREAT ROOM, HOT TUB, LOVELY GARDENS
Location: Point Reyes Station, San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA (W Marin Coastal Area, 40/50m San Francisco & Sonoma/Napa Vally) View Map
Accommodations: House, 3 Bedrooms 2 1/2 Baths (Sleeps 6) Adults only
Keywords: California casually elegant vacation rental living designed for entertaining with great room, hot tub, privacy, beautiful gardens and decks
• This 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath house, on a sunny mesa, is wonderfully appointed with feather beds, down comforters, central heat & a wood burning stove in the great room. It is on 11/2acres, with natural but lush gardens, backing on open ranch land with views of barns, horses and of Inverness Ridge in the distance. Ideal for 1 romantic couple, as well as 2 or 3 couples, friends or family reunions, as it is both romantic and functional! Please note that the house has been the primary residence of the owner of a highly rated B&B and is thus, appointed in a way that provides for your complete comfort and enjoyment. In addition to the great room, there is a spacious large screen TV room with a bonus sleeping space in an open alcove just off it.
•One country mile from the 3 block long little village of Pt Reyes Station, ½ mile from the toe of Tomales Bay and 2 miles from the Park HQ Point Reyes National Seashore (70,000 acres of hiking trails, coastal beaches and natural wonders. Check out the (NPS) National Park website for Point Reyes), you are far away from the drum beat of city living with easy access to a selection of restaurants, groceries and small shops. Decorated with Asian antique accents furnishings add to your experience. The house contains the amenities one would expect “uptown” with the comfort and casualness of West Marin
•The ideal location, Hot Tub, the various decks and dreamy out door sitting areas, and fun indoor common space provides everything you need to completely relax and enjoy the moment. This is a perfect house to have elegant dinners, casual BBQs or to sit down and finish that book you started.
•Large gourmet food lovers’ kitchen with Viking stove, lots of work space and great outdoor gas BBQ
•So much to do, so little time! Take the time and escape to another world and enjoy the secret world of West Marin visited by Prince Charles, center of the local food movement, and beloved by writers and photographers the world over. Take a look at Point Reyes weekend on the web.We are surrounded by Point Reyes National Seashore, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, open space, historic ranches, Audubon Canyon Ranch, and Tomales Bay State Park. Truly relax connect and renew in what one guest called a GOD ZONE. Come hike, bird, horseback ride, swim, whale watch, beach comb, elephant seal watch, read, write, go clamming, eat oysters, do some local food munching and get romantic or just plain “chill” in front of a nice fire. Then take day trips to San Francisco, Napa/Sonoma for wine tasting, and, Sea World. If you need contained sea life!
Quails' Run HOUSE FEATURES:
Country Kitchen great for entertaining!
· Viking Stove
· All cooking utensils and pots and pans
· Full complement of serving dishes
· Satellite with 2 TVS, 1 DVD, 1 small CD players
· Expansive back decks as well as front deck and an out door open Loggia provide many places to congregate or to be alone in the quiet beauty of the gardens
· Sleeps maximum 6 to 8: 2 Kings (one is convertible to 2 twins if needed), 1 Queen and a queen Moroccan style day bed in an open alcove
· The master suite has an en-suite bathroom with double sinks/ soaking tub and steam room. The two other bedrooms share a nicely appointed bathroom with a walk in shower. There is a 1/2 bath ( toilet and sink) off the upstairs alcove
· Dining area off country kitchen seats 8 with additional table available
. Washer drier available on longer stays
This property, is available for a 3 night minimum.
$425+ including weekend nights;
3 nights minimum;
All stays subject to 10% occupancy fee, Weekly rental with Friday arrival, $200.00+ non-refundable cleaning fee, plus $99 damage insurance policy. Signed Rental Contract and valid CC on file required. Rates assume Check payment, a 5% admin fee applies to CC payments. This property is suitable for adult guests. Sorry but no pets on this property. Rates do not apply to Holiday Weeks or 3 Holiday day weekends. No smoking. Call for discounted rates when rented with Berry Patch Cottages.Two night stays can be negotiated at full rate, please call for details. Discounts for longer stays.
Cancellation Policy: If Renter wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the rental deposit will be refunded as follows:
If cancellation is received 45 days or more prior to arrival, deposit is returned less a $150 per night reserved handling fee. If cancellation received less than 45 days before and we are unable to re-book the reservation, full payment is forfeited. If we are able to rebook, Renter will receive a refund less administrative fee of $200.00, plus the $150 per night handling fee. The Admin fee can be used on subsequent bookings for 3 nights within one calendar year, based on availability. Owner's Limitation of Liability for loss of use: If for any reason, circumstances (i.e. weather, unanticipated property damage from prior use, or other issues) make the property uninhabitable, or render the property not available during the contracted rental period and cause owner to cancel outside of 45 days of initial stay date, all funds paid will be refunded at the earliest possible date, plus a $200 fee. Should owner be required to cancel within 45 days of the initial stay date, owner will refund guest $200 over and above the paid rental payments, and a $150/night reserved fee. The Owner's liability for loss of use by the renter will be limited to a full refund of all monies paid for the contract period, plus the monies outlined in this paragraph.
Can be rented in tandem with 2 small cottages to sleep up to 12.
Keywords: small estate, California casual cottage, vacation house, vacation home, 50 miles between Sonoma and San Francisco, great gardens,