- Off-street and Covered Parking
- Balconies off of Living Room and Master Bedroom
- 1,823 sq. ft.
LOCATION: This home is centrally located, walking distance to the beach.
DETAILS: Mercado 4A is a lavish 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo in the heart of Rosemary's town center. This luxurious unit is more than 1,800 square feet of pure relaxation from the bright and airy rooms to the high end finishes and coastal-elegant décor. This 4th floor condo is equipped with stainless steel Viking appliances, granite countertops, hardwood and stone flooring and 9ft ceilings. Relax on the beautiful balcony overlooking the green lawns of the town center and enjoy a view of all of Rosemary Beach.
The Mercado (Spanish for market) was the winner of the 2007 Builder's Choice Award for Project of the Year. Designed by Looney Ricks Kiss Architects of Memphis, TN the building has been described as having the successfully European feel" with crisp mill-work, vaulted ceilings, deep dormer windows, and open balconies.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 7):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Attached Bath
- Guest Bedroom: Twin over Queen Bunk Bed, Attached Bath
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Attached Bath
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Central location & expansive balcony. This property comes with 1 dedicated parking spot. Additional parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
In addition, you also have access to the these fantastic Rosemary Beach amenities:
- Coquina Pool: open daily to residents and guests from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sky Pool: open daily to residents and guests from 6am to 10pm (Adult Only Hours, 6am – 9am & 8pm – 10pm)
- Cabana Pool: open daily to residents and guest from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Barbados Pool: open daily to residents and guest from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.