Bright, comfortable, oceanside home with spectacular views of the Bay of Fundy!
Relax on the spacious new deck or in a lawn chair in the yard overlooking the ever changing scenery as the world's highest tides ebb and flow. The tranquility of this oceanside gem, situated in the quaint village of Kingsport, Nova Scotia, is sure to please.
- year round 3 bedroom 2 bath beach house offering 1,600 square feet of living space on 2 levels for privacy
- all linens, towels, dishes, etc. included along with a washer and dryer
- tastefully decorated with sunken living room, eat-in kitchen, large attached deck, and stainless steel BBQ make this the perfect location for a family get together or a romantic ecape
- over 100' of ocean frontage from which to enjoy the world's highest tides
- fire pit with lots of wood and clear night skys full of stars to enjoy your evenings
- stroll for miles with the warm sand beneath your feet while exploring the fascinating sandstone cliffs
- visit numerous attractions for young and old including the Wolfville farmers market, numerous wineries, golf courses, dining & Acadia University.just over an hours drive from Halifax.
- lots of family adventures including tubing down the Gaspereau River, visiting the Oaklawn Farm Zoo, Ross Farm Museum, or Grand Pre National Historic Site.
- or for the more adventurous you can go tidal bore rafting on the mighty Shubenacadie, or zip lining at the Ontree Fun and Adventure Park
- located just over an hours drive from Halifax & Peggy's Cove, Mahone Bay & Lunenburg, or Digby & Annapolis Royal
Minimum rental charge $325.
Base rate includes up to 4 occupants. Extra occupant fee of $25 per person per night.
Please contact for last minute specials if calendar shows availability or for longer terms stays.
Large deck with BBQ and Adirondack lawn chairs. Firepit with firewood and seating.
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
Damage deposit of $350 to be collected prior to check-in.
No smoking in house.
Parties and Events please check with owner.