La Casita Roja-Newly Renovated Home in Historic Downtown.(70 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-14)
Come and experience the beauty of New Braunfels by staying in this vintage style home located in Downtown.
The house is 2 blocks from the Comal River, the Tube Chute is within walking distance to the Main Plaza, Wurstfest, Landa Park and minutes from Schlitterbahn and Historic Gruene.
Two bedrooms (1 Queen and 2 Twin Beds) and an upstairs loft area with two Foutons along with a fold-out couch in the Living Room allow for several guests (6-8 adults) to stay comfortably. A fully equipped kitchen and dining room (with expandable table leafs), dishwasher and full size refrigerator round out some of the amenities. A deck off the back of the house allows for entertaining, early morning coffee or just relaxing after a full day on the river or sightseeing.
For those needing a longer term solution, the house is available for monthly rental from mid-November thru mid-March. Call for details.
Keywords: Spacious, Deck, Yard, Schlitterbahn, Gruene, Wurstfest, Newly Renovated, Fully Stocked Kitchen, Dishwasher, Walk to Downtown, Restaurants, Cable TV, WiFi
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 6-12
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Spacious, newly renovated Historic home in downtown New Braunfels. Two Bedrooms one with a queen size bed and the other has two twin beds, the upstairs includes 2 Futons and small play area. Large living room has a pull-out couch as well. One full bath downstairs and 1/2 bath upstairs. Full kitchen and spacious eating area. Card table/reading area can be closed off from living room. Off the back of the house is a deck for having early morning coffee or relaxing after a full day on the river, playing at Schlitterbahn or sightseeing. Pick up and drop off service available to and from La Casita Roja by Hill Country Transit Association and Comal River Toobs. The shuttle company is the Hill Country Transit Association. Call Ben O'Neil directly to schedule pick up and drop off service there at your door step. His direct mobile number is 713.360.9828. Comal River Toobs' number is 830.214.1864 and they can take care of your toobing needs. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
Parking Off Street:
There is public parking on the neighboring streets but there are restrictions. Please check parking signage for current parking regulations. The property does have a long driveway that can park several cars....moreless
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $95 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 13%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Walk to historic downtown, Comal River, Antique shops, restaurants and other local merchants. Within minutes of Historic Gruene, Schlitterbahn, Guadalupe River and golfing. Within 15-20 mins of the San Marcos Outlet Malls, NE San Antonio, and Natural Bridge Caverns.
There are several Tubing/Rafting outfitters in New Braunfels for renting tubes and/or rafts. Call Molly with Comal Tubes at 210.249.1351 for tubing etc. on the Comal River. Comal Tubes will provide round trip doorstep to river shuttle service along with any other needs you may have for floating the Comal River! Rockin' R River Company provides all you need for hitting the Guadalupe River. They also provide a shuttle service that will pick you up at our doorstep and drop you off after your day on the river. Call them at 830.629.9999 and they can provide current details for equipment rentals and shuttle service.
Why the Owner Chose New Braunfels, TX, USA:
One of the best locations in downtown New Braunfels. Walking distance to most if not all downtown restaurants, shops, music venues and the like. Five minutes from Schlitterbahn and close to Historic Gruene and 15 minutes from the San Marcos Outlet Malls.
- Primary: 830-237-3001
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Upstairs sitting/play area
Reading/Game Room looking into Living Room
Living Room with pull-out sofa bed.
Upstairs half bathroom
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.