Luxury Oceanfront Home on Vilano Beach, St Augustine(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, sleeps 12
The home has been recently upgraded with granite countertops in the bathrooms, new carpet, Italian tile, and top of the line stainless steel kitchen appliances.
It's immaculate condition, spacious design, and modern decor make this home a true rarity among vacation rental homes. The master bedroom boasts views of the ocean, and the inlet. The master bath has new garden tub with a rain bath shower head. The entire house has NEW Furniture.
The main floor has panoramic views of the ocean with a wrap-around porch and 3 sliding glass doors. The first floor has a designer bath and two very private bedrooms. This unique home is situated in a private cul-de-sac and yet is walking distance from restaurants and the Vilano pier. There is also a Hampton Inn one block away. The nearby marina is a 5 minute walk and offers jet ski rentals as well as fishing and parasailing excursions.
Marina and Pier on Intracoastal is a 5 minute walk: The West end of the neighborhood is on the intracoastal waterway. Amenities on the waterway include a fishing pier, a restaurant and nautical store, and marina that offers fishing charters, jet ski rentals, and parasailing.
Beach access has extra features: The neighborhood has a public beach access that is a block away where the public can drive on to the beach. The access has a gazebo. A water fountain with jets from the ground used by beachgoers to cool of and rinse the sand, and bathrooms.
Historic St. Augustine is 3 miles away: The historic district is as close as it can be from an oceanfront home. The area offers cobbled stoned streets with specialty shops and restaurants European style. The historic spanish fort, the original Riply's Believe It or Not, and 3D world are located in that area.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- 2900 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The home has 3 floors. The ground floor has a bath, an attached oversized two car garage, one bedroom with a king bed, and another with two twin beds. The second floor as the great room with cathedral ceilings and three sliding glass doors opening to large wrap-around porch facing the ocean., The grill is located on that porch and it has plenty of chairs. The view from this porch of the ocean and the Inlet is amazing. There is an exterior staircase from the porch to the backyard. There is a walkway from the backyard to the beach. The back of this floor has 2 bedrooms, each with a queen bed. Between the bedrooms and the great room is the kitchen, which is open to the great room, and a full bath. The top floor has a loft which has the queen sleeper sofa. It has an unobstructed view of the ocean through 3 large window panes. Behind the loft is the master bedroom with a king bed. It has a full bath, a walk-in closet, and a porch that is only accessible from that bedroom....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 7 - May 26, 2017
7 night min stay
May 27 - Aug 12, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning fee $225
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 10.5%
$300 refundable damages deposit is not included in price quotes
Summer and Major holiday rental is weekly only, at $4050/week. Summer is Saturday to Saturday rental only.
The rest of the year, the rate is $2890/week
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Vilano pier is a 5 minute walk. It intracoastal front restaurants and a marina offering parasailing, jet ski and boat rentals, or fishing trips. Historic St. Augustine is a 10 minute drive- no other oceanside neighborhood is this close. Disney is 2 hours away. Less than 30 minutes away, you can drive to famous golf courses, including the TPC golf course and the King and the Bear. Two large outlet malls are 15 minutes from the house. Anastasia state park (10 minutes by car) offers kayak ECO Tours (best at night or at sunrise) and windsurf rentals.
Other Activities: jet ski, fishing trips, parasailing, to be had- walk to local marina
Golf: Please inquire about Golfing.
- Primary: +1 9043772121 Ahmed Bata mobile phone
- Secondary: +1 9048147813 Wanda Chambers mobile phone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Oceanview from porch
Oceanfront Porch has seating and gas grill
Boardwalk to Beach
Oceanside view of home and private boardwalk
Two Dining tables and bar stools (not visible) seat 15 people
Ground floor king bed and walk-in closet
Ground Floor Bedroom
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.