|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Put yourself in this picture. Leave the stress behind and come to Puerto Rico! See the ocean from your terrace every morning or relax under a gently swaying palm tree.
• Located in Isla Verde, you are just minutes from the airport and seconds from one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. Walk outside and everything is within reach, from the major Isla Verde hotels and casinos, bars and dancing to the best live salsa and dance music anywhere. From trendy gourmet to delicious and affordable local restaurants, dining out has never had so many choices. Isla Verde is San Juan’s favorite beach and party playground!
• Palma Verde is a well-appointed studio apartment right on the beach which sleeps two. Situated in a gated high rise condominium, the building offers a secure home away from home.
• The living area is tastefully done, with a great ocean view from a private balcony. It contains all the amenities of home including Color TV, VCR, DVD, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan and Telephone (with answering machine) for local calls.
• Our Kitchen comes complete with everything you need to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner. Included are an oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, dishes, and pots and pans. Once done cooking, you can eat quickly at the Breakfast Nook or sit down at our comfortable Dinette.
Our extremely comfortable queen-sized bed comes with all the linen, pillows and blankets you might need for a comfortable night’s sleep. The Murphy Bed tucks away fully made with blanket and pillows conveniently strapped in place. Operated with spring loaded counter balancing mechanism, the bed legs fold automatically when the bed is raised effortlessly into the concealed position. The cabinet allows for more living space during the day and a space efficient comfortable night’s sleep. It’s so easy to use you might want to spend extra lounging time relaxing and listening to the ocean surf!
The Bathroom comes equipped with a tub and shower head, plus plenty of room to store all your toiletries. Additionally, all towels are provided along with toilet paper.
My husband and I spent 14 glorious days in this condo. We were familiar with the area as Isla Verde is our favorite spot to stay when we visit Puerto Rico. It's very convenient to supermarkets, restaurants, casino and of course the beach. We loved sitting out in the balcony and enjoying the ocean view and sea breezes. First time renting this condo from Evelyn. She answered promptly to questions during the booking process and was very attentive. We will consider renting this condo again in the future. Thank you Evelyn!
It was such a wonderful place!! Very private and cozy!!! Awesome view of the coast!!! I attended a wedding and most of the party was across the street. At least I was on the beach!!! Great place to stay! Everything you need is within walking distance. Great food everywhere!!! I even got to eat Arepas (Venezuelan)! Walgreens was near by along with grocery store (supermax), restaurants (Hotties, Gorditos, Steakhouse (next to Hotties), El Alambique and so many more), gift shops and then of course the beach!!!! I had such a perfect time staying here at Evelyn's place. She was so helpful and made it easy staying here!!!!
Just kidding it wasn't a honeymoon but it was still an amazing spring break. Evelyn's place is in the perfect location, right on the beach, walking distance from the hotels/pools/casino. There is an amazing restaurant just down the beach called alambique where we ate every day. Highly recommend the cock fights.
Thank you evelyn!!
VERY CONVENIENT LOCATION WALKING DISTANCE FROM CASINO AND HOTELS AND THE BEACH. THE VIEW IS ALSO GREAT.
My husband and I are greatful that we came across Evelyn's listing. I had the pleasure to meet her prior to our stay and she gave me the best detailed information about the area.
We stayed during SanSe 2016 festival and it was a quick bus ride or an inexpensive cab ride to old San Juan.
The condo is perfect for a quick couples getaway.
Everything you need is literally at walking distance.
Thanks Evelyn it was a pleasure!!!
Affordable, clean and it had everything we needed. Just a few steps to the beach and wonderful views.
Close to everything: restaurants, pharmacy and grocery stores and bus stops.
Casino - Dancing and Restaurants.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.